Chapter 26, The Semi-Finale.

Super Y/N and Super Sonic both glare at Super Exeller.

Super Sonic: "Why can't you just stay down!?"

Super Exeller: "I have to kill you idiots! You are just fools in my way!"

Super Y/N: "I'm tired of dealing with you! Your slave killed my pregnant girlfriend, then you controlled her body, and now you still won't give up!?"

Super Exeller: "I'LL NEVER GIVE UP!! JUST DIE!!!"

Where they're fighting:

Super Sonic, Super Y/N, and Super Exeller float up in the air, they're all silent and getting ready, they take a deep breath and the battle begins

Super Exeller dashes forward and kicks Super Y/N in the chest, sending him tumbling in the water, Super Sonic quickly dashes forward at Super Exeller and they start throwing punches and kicks, one after another, they teleport around the island while doing so, their speed incomprehensible, Super Y/N floats out of the water and holds his hands above his head. Glowing, golden, energy sawblades, about five of them, spinning at rapid speeds, appear above Super Y/N's head, he charges them up, then tosses them at Super Exeller, Super Sonic quickly moves out of the way and Super Exeller gets hit by them all, but it only cuts off his ear and he roars in anger and pain.

Super Exeller quickly dashes at Super Sonic, Super Sonic avoids the attack and tries to hit back, but Super Exeller blocks his attack and punches him in the stomach and he coughs up blood, then Super Exeller slams him into the ground, and Super Sonic reverts back into normal Sonic, Super Y/N quickly teleports behind Super Exeller, only to be knocked to the ground next to Sonic and also reverts to his normal form.

Super Exeller: "No more playing around!"

They watched in awe and fear as purple lightning absorbs into and around Super Exeller's body, the sky turns a dark red and lightning strikes wildly in the distance, Super Exeller's fur turns a dark red and the tips of his quills glow a purple color as he turns into his true form finally, his eyes now yellow.

Perfect Exeller: "Finally.. Now.. You won't be able to survive me.. For the last moments of your pathetic life, you will refer to me as.. Perfect Exeller.."

Y/N and Sonic looks at each other in shock and fear, but then.. an idea comes to mind and they nod, they stand up and look up at Perfect Exeller.

Sonic: "So what if you have some fancy, cool form? We have something better!"

Perfect Exeller: "And that is?"

Y/N: "Teamwork!"

Perfect Exeller: "Oh please, how is that going to h-"

Y/N and Sonic: "CHAOS... CONTROL!!"

Perfect Exeller watches on in shock and awe as a giant beam of energy cover Y/N and Sonic's body and shoots up into the air, after the energy beam clears, he looks down at where Y/N and Sonic once stood, only to see..

Perfect Exeller: "WHAT! HOW, THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!-"

The Seven Chaos Emeralds appear around Y/nic, the fusion's name, and suddenly, the Master Emerald appears as well, Y/nic jump on top of the Master Emerald, the Chaos Emeralds glow brightly and grow in size, into the Super Emeralds, a bright light appears, once it fades, Perfect Exeller looks on in shock.

Hyper Y/nic: "Let's end this fight once and for all, Perfect Exeller."