Chapter 15, The War Begins...

The War is rapidly approaching, everyone is getting prepared for the battle of a lifetime.

We cut to see the inside of Freedom City, it is currently snowing quite heavily, and thunder strikes in the background pretty often, we can see all of the tall buildings of Freedom City, the empty streets, the disabled electricity in most places, and all of the abandoned and destroyed areas, on the tallest and widest building is a green glow, being the Master Emerald, its brilliant light illuminating in the storm. We go down to see hundreds, if not thousands of Mobians of all species and ages of 15 and up, and on the other side is all of Exeller's clones, each looks exactly like him, and there's hundreds of them as well, along with who seems to be the real Exeller at the front, his fur is pitch black now and the tips of his quills are a red color, this must be one of his real forms.

On the other side with all the Mobians is Tails doll, still with the injured eye and the gem on his head swaying back and forth in the wind, Knuckles with his fists in front of him, ready for the fight, and Sally, awaiting for both her and Exeller to give the command to start the war, they're currently doing nothing and standing there, waiting... We see some of the Mobians shaking in fear, but other Mobians help reassure them before the battle starts, on Exeller's side, the ghost like version, Execun, the dog creature like version, Exebark, and the small version, Exebi, approach behind him, also ready for the battle.

Tails and Cream are in the security room, Tails pressing a lot of buttons on the computer while Cream stands behind him and watching, he eventually manages to find something and him and Cream both look up at the screen.

Back on the battlefield, Exeller raises his finger in the air, and Sally draws then raises her sword in the air, the clones and Mobians awaiting the command patiently.

Dr. Eggman and Amy are seen staring at the building they'll have to climb to get to the Master Emerald, Dr. Eggman already has his jetpack on and Amy has her piko-piko hammer by her side, ready to get through this war, they both look over as a red energy ball explodes in the air.

Exeller's clones begin marching towards the Mobian army, Sally's sword glows an orange color.

Back with Tails and Cream, the fox presses a button on the control panel, and purple energy spheres get fired at Exeller's clone army, killing a good few, before Exeller notices and flies in the air, stopping the next one with his hand, he charges a green energy attack and it fires and hits the cannon, disabling the purple energy spheres from firing anymore.

With Y/N and Ruby, they're in the exact forest where Amy and Cream originally split up a few days ago when they were just looking for Cheese, Y/N and Ruby are staying close to each other at all times, both ready for a fight, while keeping their eyes peeled for any warp rings that would take them to the Special Stage dimension.

Sally points her sword forward, and the Mobian army charges forward towards the clone army as well! Both of them are rapidly approaching each other. The fight begins, Sally, Knuckles, and Tails Doll are quickly knocked away by an energy blast from Exeller, and we get one last look at all eight of them, Tails, Knuckles, Dr. Eggman, Amy, Cream, Sally, Y/N, and Ruby, as the true fight finally begins.