Afterword & Shout-Out

Arc One of Living Nightmare has come to a close.

But the story is far from over.

And it will continue in Arc Two. Book 4 of the series will be titled "Ithaca" and the first chapters should show up sometime in early 2024. Hopefully. Y'all know I never post on time XD

I have something very important to say to y'all, if you can spare me a moment more of your time :)

The first arc of Living Nightmare has been a two year journey, with this story going further than I ever thought it would. And I just want to give a massive hug to all of you for going on this journey with me, especially sticking through it this far. Getting past my not-so-good writing in the first book all the way to here.

How involved some of you became, and how y'all have grown to love Echo's story means so much to me. Thank you.

There's a few people.in particular I want to thank.

My sister MINECRAFTFanart  for practically being my editor. Thank you for listening to me read the whole first book aloud to you, letting me ramble about the plot, and bouncing ideas and theories off you. I love you and thanks. 

Rockythewolf588  for being one of my first followers and helping me get started here on Wattpad way back in January 2022. Your comments on all my early stories encouraged me to write more, and your Living in a Nightmare theories were inspiring. Thank you.

Your_Friend_Jimmy  for leaving hilarious comments and also being there for me when I was going through a very emotional time. I honor our friendship.

I want to thank Breakdown345 , griffin-titan, and my discord friend cath for drawing book covers for me.

I got a very long list of other individuals I could tag, but I asked for a moment, not a month. 

Thank you everyone! I love you all and I'll see you in Book 4

--Love, Echo