Passionate Night

(Note: This chapter contains explicit content. If you're a minor you can skip this chapter)

-----

(Name) was standing next to Levi in the sunlight, taking in the feeling of the warm sun on her skin.

Levi's hand accidentally splashed some water onto (Name)'s shirt, making the shirt see-through revealing more about (Name)'s body than Levi expected.

(Name) was not embarrassed by this, and instead of covering up, she decided to take off her top showing Levi her attractive body.

Levi found himself attracted to her, his heart beating faster and his body responding to her.

Later that day, Levi couldn't stop thinking about (Name) and the image of her body in that moment of sunlit vulnerability.

He could feel himself becoming more and more aroused from the memory. Reader was in his mind, her body and her voice, and he found himself wanting see her.

Levi was suddenly struck with a desire (Name).

Levi finally made it to his room, and immediately closed the door behind him. He was desperately filled with arousal and longing for (Name)'s body.

He tried to think of anything else, but her name filled his brain, and in that moment he knew there was nothing more he wanted than to feel her touch.

Levi took her name in his mind, and repeated it over and over again as he let his arousal take control of him. "(Name)... (Name)... ah" he moaned.

(Name) was headed to Levi's room, when she heard his voice coming from his room. She stopped in her tracks for a moment, intrigued, and took a peek inside of his room.

(Name) couldn't believe what she was seeing. Levi was moaning her name while performing an intimate act, and she couldn't look away.

(Name)'s face was flushed as her heart raced, and her mind filled with a mix of shock and a growing desire.

(Name) stood outside the door enjoying the view of Levi pleasuring himself for her.

She couldn't help herself. Her body quivered, and her heart pounded. (Name) couldn't hold back, and entered the room. Levi turned towards her, shock and desire evident in his eyes, and he could feel himself wanting more.

(Name) walked up to him and put her hand on his arm, and smiled, which made Levi's body quiver even more. Levi looked down at her, at her lips, her body, and she could feel his desire growing.

She pulled Levi towards her and they kissed passionately, both filled with arousal.

(Name) pulled away from the kiss, but Levi's body quivered and he was filled with desire. (Name)'s body too was filled with lust for Levi, and she asked him if he wanted her to help him. Levi looked at her pleadingly and said,

"Please." (Name)'s heart raced. She was filled with desire as she looked at Levi, and he looked back at her, his eyes filled with lust and love.

(Name) kneeled down in front of Levi, looking at him with a playful look in her eyes. She reached his manhood to put it in her mouth, and blow him.

Levi turned red and felt his heart beat faster, "S-shit... Yes my love just like... Ah! That" his body twitching in response to (Name)'s touch.

Levi looked at (Name)'s face, the love and lust evident in her eyes, and he felt his desire growing deeper. (Name)'s touch was so sensual and exciting, that Levi's body couldn't take another second and he felt himself about to release.

(Name) swallowed his release then looked up to Levi. That's when he desires more. Levi picked her up and placed her gently on the bed.

Levi's body was filled with desire for his lover, and he gently ran his hands up and down her body as she lay down on the bed.

His eyes were filled with want, as he held the hem of (Name)'s shirt, wanting to remove it. Levi was filled with desire and anticipation, as he looked at (Name)'s body, just waiting for her permission to see her in her entirety.

(Name) smiled and nodded, giving Levi her permission to remove her shirt.

Levi's heart raced, and he gently pulled (Name)'s shirt off, exposing her body for the first time.

(Name) felt a rush of excitement as Levi met her eyes.

Levi's hand started to explore (Name)'s skin, peppering her body with kisses from her mouth to her neck, her chest, and her tummy.

Levi was filled with desire for her, and wanted to feel her body, to feel the softness of her skin. (Name)'s body quivered, as Levi's hands traced over her sensitive spots.

Levi's tender touch and soft lips filled Reader with excitement, and she wanted more. She wanted Levi.

She wanted to be with him completely. Levi kissed (Name) passionately, all while his hands caressed her body.

He left a trail of love bites on (Name)'s neck and on her chest. He showed no sign of stopping, as his kisses and caresses moved lower.

(Name)'s breathing became heavier and heavier as she felt Levi's touch all over her. (Name) tried to stay calm, but she couldn't help herself, she wanted Levi like she had never wanted anything else.

Levi was leaving her love bites on her body, marking her as his, he wanted her. (Name) felt Levi's mouth, it was so sweet, so passionate and gentle.

Levi's touch was filled with love and desire.

He moved to fondling her chest, while his lips sucking the other nipple.

Levi removed his remaining clothes and asked (Name) for one final permission to make their love making official.

(Name) looked at Levi, her face red and her body quivering with excitement, and nodded once again, giving Levi the last permission he needed.

Levi's heart was pounding, and (Name) could feel Levi's love and desire surrounding her.

His touch was tender and sweet, and they would soon be one. Her body pressed against his, their skin touching, both filled with love and lust.

They lie next to each other, exhausted and panting. Their bodies were covered in sweat and tears of love, both of their hearts were pounding, and they couldn't speak a word, just lay there, staring at each other, and loving every second they had together.

(Name) felt Levi's warm breath, and Levi's eyes met hers, and they both smiled. It was a perfect moment.

(Name) had never felt this way about anyone before, and she was utterly happy. Levi too felt the love and the excitement, it was the perfect night.

Levi spoke first, his voice a soft whisper. "Love," he said, looking at her with adoration in his eyes, "I just want to say...Thank you," (Name) smiled and squeezed Levi's
hand, looking down at him with love and affection in her eyes.

"Thank you...for treating me with respect, for...not being forceful, and for being...so gentle and sweet" (Name) said.

Levi pulled Readers body close to him, wrapping his arms around her and holding her tight. (Name) could feel Levi's body shake with emotion, and she could see the love and affection in his eyes.

"You're so beautiful, caring, sweet, kind, understanding," Levi said to (Name), looking at her with reverence and joy, "What did I even do to deserve you?"

(Name) felt Levi's words in her soul, they were what she wanted to hear from Levi. She was filled with joy and love.

(Name) and Levi lay together, and as their breathing slowed, they both fell asleep. (Name)'s head lay on his chest, and Levi held onto her tight.

Their bodies were tired and spent from their lovemaking, and they both sank into a deep and peaceful sleep in each other's arms.

Such a passionate night, isn't it? Little did they know, there was something ahead, something that would determine whether they would continue their happiness or be met with tragedy.