Part 4 - peace?

A/N

sorry its been a few days since I've updated this story, I have MAJOR writers block but I will try make this chapter interesting and if anyone has any ideas please let me know also should I change this into another hiccup x reader (y/n) or is it okay the way it is, I don't mind either way

-------

3RD PERSON POV:

As Y/n and Hiccup entered the waterfall entrance to The Hidden World Hiccup could only stare in awe at all the dragons and the amazing neon like structures around him, Y/n noticed this and decided to speak up "Hiccup you might want to focus these dragons may trust me but I'm not sure how they will react to another human. My family is the only ones they have ever had contact with. Toothless trusting you should help but they also might think you are trying to hurt him, I am honestly not sure sorry." Hiccup could tell Y/n was nervous and wanted to comfort her "Hey Y/n, don't worry I'll be fine. After all I am the 'dragon master'," he said with a chuckle, his humour really did help. They landed on a cliff near Y/n's cave. None of the dragons had really noticed Y/n and Hiccup's arrival and she was glad of that, however soon enough growling came from behind them, they turned to see a large titan wing monstrous nightmare slowly approaching them, ready to fire at Hiccup. This was Y/n's dad's dragon, "Arok, calm down. The man is a friend," Y/n said, approaching Arok carefully with her hand stretched out towards the ferocious looking nightmare. Arok calmed down slightly whilst Y/n said soothing things to him. Hiccup wasn't scared, just amazed at how much this dragon trusted the girl, for all it knew Hiccup could be there to kill it but with just Y/n's encouraging words it seemed to completely relax. Y/n walked back towards Hiccup, Toothless and Crystal with the monsterous nightmare following behind, it seemed to get agitated as it got closer to Hiccup but didn't hurt him, just let out a low growl, the girl and dragon were now only a few feet away from the rest of the group "Hiccup put your hand out to and put inferno on the ground, so he can decide if he can trust you" Hiccup done what his friend told him to and done the same thing he done to gain Toothless' trust back in the cove. Arok looked to Y/n for some rencouragment and once she had nodded Arok placed his nose into Hiccup's palm. Hiccup turned to face the dragon before stoking it on its head, further earning Aroks trust. "Well that could have went a lot worse and Arok is king of the hidden world so it should be a lot easier to get the rest of the dragons to trust you now," Y/n said as she walked over to Hiccup who was now scratching under Arok's chin, much to the dragons approval. Y/n couldn't help smile, seeing how much Hiccup really did honestly respect dragons, he didn't have one bad bone in his body, nor have any flaws. In her eyes he was perfect. Hiccup was about to speak when two figures came out the cave behind them "Darling we were worried sick, don't ever disappear like that again and who is this boy standing beside my dragon!" the man yelled," Hiccup just stood in shock, stepping away from Arok as Toothless came closer wrapping his tail round Hiccup protectively. "Dad calm down! I'll explain everything soon but you need to be very open minded about it all!" Y/n shouted back to her father. This was awkward. "Edgar, Y/n there is no need to shout, the poor boy looks terrified. This is not a good first impression of our family." The female, who Hiccup assumed was Y/n's mother, spoke up. Hiccup felt his cheeks go red. "Sorry dear. Why don't we head inside and talk about what you've been up to?" Y/n's father spoke.

Once inside Y/n introduced Hiccup to her parents and her parents to him. "Okay mum, dad this is Hiccup. Hiccup this is my mum, Freya and my dad, Edgar." Hiccup and Y/n's parents all shook hands and Y/n began to explain what had happened, from the very start. "Okay so before I tell you how I found Hiccup and so on, yous need to know the story of how Hiccup met his night fury Toothless," Y/n's parents had noticed how the boy had a night fury and how it only had one tail fin and so on but they didn't question it and weren't shocked as they knew there was still night ( and light ) furys, most just hid, not wanting to be found by humans. Hiccup would go ecstatic if he knew this but Y/n wanted to show him, not tell him. "Hiccup shot Toothless down when his village was at war with dragons but he didn't kill him , even though everyone else in his village would have. This proves he is a friend to dragons and if he is a friend to dragons, he is a friend to us." the girl continued. Her parents exchanged glances before facing Hiccup "So you are the infamous 'dragon master' we have heard of?" Edgar spoke. Hiccup looked shocked that the guardians of The Hidden World knew about him. "Erm I guess I am," he said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

After explaining her time on berk to her parents, Y/n decided to take Hiccup on a tour of her home, firstly to show Hiccup the night and light furys, making sure the dragons came with them just incase any others decided to try scorch Hiccup alive. Y/n was caught up in her thoughts as they walked round towards were the furys were, she couldn't help but wonder why her parents weren't surprised about the fact Hiccup was from Berk she thought they would be furious but they seemed to trust Hiccup, Y/n's parents always seemed to know everything so maybe they just knew they could trust the former dragon-killing village, or maybe they just saw the trust that their daughter had in the scrawny boy and his dragon. Y/n was pulled out of her thoughts by a growl in a cave just a head of them, "Hiccup wait here with Toothless and Crystal while me and Arok go let these dragons know you aren't a threat," she said and before Hiccup could reply she was already in the cave. Y/n couldn't wait to show Hiccup the furys, she knew this would make his day, well probably year. She came back out of the cave with Arok beside her. "Hiccup, there's some dragons I would like you to meet."

------

A/N

Sorry it took so long to get this chapter out, ive had writers block and still do but I'll try think up some more chapters. Also I might change this to a first person POV. sorry if that is confusing its just to get some more emotions in. It would follow Livs POV and also Hiccups and most likely cut in to a 3rd person POV too.