CHAPTER FIVE-INTRODUCTION

KAGEROU P.O.V.

After breakfast everyone go on their own way with Mom out grocery shopping, Dad going to work and Rias with the others going to school leaving me all alone.

But I'm not the type to just laze around all day doing nothing (though Mom would probably disagree). I decided to clean up the house. More specifically my room. Seeing as I haven't been home for so long and the only reason it didn't have any cobwebs is Mom constantly cleaning it.

After I finish cleaning I noticed that the school won't end in another 3 hour so I decided to go out sightseeing. It's been a very long time since I come back so I hope nothing change much.

With me finished getting ready I make sure to lock all the door's and leave a note to Mom saying I'll be going out for a while

Getting out of the house I saw that the neighborhood didn't change much so making sure nobody around I summon a magic circle and out of it is one of my car.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

In the center of Kuoh City we can see a black car being drive by a young man wearing a black denim jacket. It also didn't help that the car is attracting many eyes considering even though the black wasn't uncommon in Japan but it sure is uncommon in Kuoh. Especially a modified one as that.

The car drive around the City lurking here and there as if it was looking for something

The car drive around the City lurking here and there as if it was looking for something. After a while the car stop near the shopping center parking itself infront of a diner.

Getting out of the car the young man get a lot of stares from nearby people let it be men or women, old and young all eyes were on him.

KAGEROU P.O.V.

Getting out of my car I noticed that everyone is staring at me and my car. It was damn awkward but I decided to just ignore it and go into the diner.

The diner are just how he remember it. With the occasional atmosphere and the smell of food. Heading to the counter I an old lady with her back on facing me. Smiling to myself I call her.

Kagerou: Granny do you recognize me?

Turning around the old lady turn around looking at me. She look me up and down searching for something to remind her of me but she still doesn't recognize me.