part 1-falling in love

Falling in love

Falling in love is like reading a new book. Reading it in one read and completely falling in love with the characters, the storyline, falling in love with the way the pages smell, falling in love with the cover, the author and at the end with the book itself. I think you can't love someone completely when you start to fall in love with them, I think you fall in love with the way they smile, when you tell them something funny, fall in love with their smell and how they speak with you, fall in love with the way they look and smile at you when they see you, then you fall in love with the way they hug you and at the end you fall in love with them. I think you can also compare it with finding your new favorite song. Falling in love with the solos, the guitar, the way they sing, the beat, the singer and then you notice that you really like this song. Sometimes it's not easy to notice that you really like this person, maybe you don't allow yourself to love them. Or you're scared that you love them and then you try to forget them, but you hurt them so much, that they don't want to see you anymore, so be careful with what you do to your loved ones, it doesn't matters, if they're a book, a song or a person.