part 13-blue. green. gray.

blue. green. gray.
nobody would even care if i just ended my disappointing, boring, sad, aching life. everyday i am asking myself what the fuck the shitty reason is that i just don't run to that damn bridge and fucking jump. the endless pain would just fly away. first, i would feel all the hurting pain at all and then everything would be blue. like the ocean. the wonderful ocean of my own, little dreams would be the big blue. blue is it. blue is why i'm still here. blue. blue. blue. blue. blue. blue. blue. blue. blue. blue. blue. blue. blue. blue. blue. blue. blue. blue. blue. blue.
she has addictive blue, green and gray eyes.
green. green. green. green. green. green. green. green. green. green. green. green. green. green.
she is another reason. is it ANOTHER? or is she the only reason. maybe she is more than one single reason.
gray. gray. gray. gray. gray. gray. gray. gray. gray. gray. gray. gray. gray. gray. gray. gray.
she is three reasons. and just one.
she is the fucking reason why i didn't jump today. or the day before. or the day before. or the day before. or the day before. or the day before. or the day before. or the day before. or the day before. or the day before. or the day before.
but maybe she's not the three reasons anymore when my dusty calendar says it's tomorrow.

this is a bit older.