Chapter 34

I am lying before him, legs spread as he stands up and removes the rest of his clothing. His cock incredibly hard again to have just been drained. He puts a knee on the bed between mine, "I'm the last," his other knee moving to the bed, "man that will," he lowers himself on top of me, "ever fuck you in this house." He sucks hard on a nipple and pinches the other while he twists it. "And the only man you will have buried in your pussy again. Understand?"

I nod and whimper.

"Say it."

My breathing picks up, "you're the only man that ever gets my pussy again."

He smiles down at me, "where are your toys?" After I point to the box on my nightstand he says, "roll over and show me that ass."

I hear him going through the box, wondering what he's going to use. I have dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, a rose, a bullet, a cockring, and more. I don't have to wait long, I feel him reach between my legs and press what can only be the rose to my clit. The vibrations immediately making my cry out and my clit is sensitive from earlier. His thumb dips into my asshole again, and it feels amazing. He takes his time and then pulls the rose away, quickly replacing it with a thick vibrator. My hips start rocking just as I feel his tip pressing against my asshole.

He's gentle, rocking slowly, almost as if asking permission. I barely process that I'm pushing back against him until I feel burning as the head pushes into me. I've never done this before, but have used a butt plug, so the head isn't too bad. He pushes the vibrator deep, letting go, as both hands are now on my hips, and he begins pushing deeper. Tears fill my eyes and I'm gasping as I feel him. He isn't deep, but he's pumping in and out, I'm assuming he used lube with the way he's sliding into me. With each gentle thrust into me, he goes a little deeper. "So fucking tight, baby." He rocks harder. I relax my body and push back as he thrusts forward and I gasp as he holds still. So tight. He's right. I feel like I can't breathe and he pumps. It feels amazing. At some point during his thrusting, the vibrator slides out of me.

Without warning, he shoves in with a little more force, making me cry out. And then, he pulls out of me, flipping me forcefully by my hips. He grabs a wipe and cleans his cock off, and then buries himself in my pussy in one thrust.

He fucks me hard and he fucks me fast. Thrust after thrust. Unrelenting. Unforgiving. And it's delicious. He roughly grabs my tit and leans down, biting it. Not the nipple, but the fleshy part. I've never had that happen before, and it feels incredible. I cum again, shuddering beneath him, but he just keeps pounding. Having just cum earlier, I don't know how long it will take him. But I do know I will be completely spent by the end.

When my body quits shaking from the last orgasm, he pulls out and stands up, "put your ass on the edge of the bed and spread your legs." In his hand is the largest dildo I have. My legs spread wide he looks into my eyes and he begins to push it in. The thick head larger than I'm used to, the thick shaft much bigger than Donovan, who is quite impressive on his own. I feel my pussy stretch as Donovan says, "I want you take it all." Much like he did with his cock in my ass, he pumps it in and out, going deeper each time. And honestly, it hurts. But a pleasurable pain. I sigh and then inhale deeply into a moan, he speeds up. Once it's in to the hilt, he holds it there. Pulling it out, he thrusts his dick into me hard, and leans forward to put the dildo covered in cum from my pussy into my mouth. "Suck that big cock while I fuck you," he demands. So I do.

Then he pounds me. Hard. Fast. Wet. Sloppy. Balls slapping my ass as I choke on the dildo. One hand squeezes and then slaps my tit. And then, together, we cry out, loud moans and grunts fill the room as he thrusts into my convulsing pussy as it milks every drop of his seed.

We are both slick with sweat, covered in cum, and when he collapses on me, I kiss him. Pulling back and looking into his eyes, "I love you, Donovan." His eyes widen as I continue, "I love you more than I'd have ever thought possible, and I'm so thankful you waited for me."

He gently kisses me as he pulls out of me and pulls me to his chest. "I love you, Maddie."

I smile at him, running my fingers through his hair. "That was by far the most amazing sexual encounter of my life."

He laughs. "I enjoyed it too, sweetheart. And after we eat and replenish our energy a bit, I plan to make love to you tortuously slow."

Snuggling into him, "that sounds perfect. Anything except slow for the next few days may leave me in pain," I tease.

We spend the night talking and kissing, and he didn't lie. He made love to me more slowly and intimately than I've ever had a man touch me before. And it was just as incredible, just as perfect as the rough sex earlier tonight. And the best part of the night? The "I love yous" we shared, because I do. I love this man so much.