trip

today we leave for our trip to the Dominican Republic. Simon picked up Angelo last night. It's 3am and we are leaving for the airport. we get to the airport and rich gets very protective. when he was younger he would spend a lot of time in the airport so he feels very comfortable. unlike me i feel out of place in airports and i also get very anxious while flying. he always make me feel better.

we get to our destination and we get to the resort and i'm in shock. it's so beautiful. rich and i get to our room and i decided that before we go to dinner i would call Angelo. he tells me about his day at school and what they had for dinner. after we hang up rich is waiting in the kitchen of our hotel room dressed and ready. i quickly change into a black skin tight dress that shows off my 7 month bump. i walk into the main area and rich stares at me "wow babe" i blush a little and kiss him. we walk out of the room to go downstairs for dinner. we sit down at the table and talk for three hours. we mostly talk about the baby but we also talking about my new album and his work. we pay the check and go back up to the room. "adele" "yes baby" "i love you" "i love you too babe." he gets in bed with me and starts kissing me.

i wake up the next morning with nothing on from last nights events. all i have covering me is a sheet and just like every morning that we have been together i wake up with him arm wrapped around me. i look at the time on my phone and it says 12:30pm. but for some reason i'm not in a rush. i'm in the arms of the love of my life in beautiful hotel room. after a while rich wakes up we get ready and go to the beach. we did that every day of our trip and i really enjoyed the simplicity of it.