lawyer

rich woke up early this morning to try and get work done so he can spend all day focusing on the kids. i called Simon to come pick up Angelo and Parker because  Simon has a son with his new wife that is around the same age. i also didn't want the kids to be involved in all of this. so they has already been picked up. when Reonna came downstairs you can tell she has been crying. Zane and Richie don't know what's going on because they weren't a part of our conversation last night. rich went and woke them up this morning and told them to not make plans for today. so everyone was downstairs by 9:30 this morning. when Reonna saw me this morning she broke down and cried into my arms. i'm glad i can't be here for her right now. she has only had brothers her whole life and rich took care of them a lot when they were kids because their mom was a nurse and was always working. Zane and Richie look confused and so rich spoke up and say "Zane and Richie Adele and i have gotten lawyers involved with your mom. we know what she has been doing and Adele and i and the lawyer wants you to stay here." Richie and Zane break down in tears. i hug all three of them and Rich is standing there with tears in his eyes. i know it's hard for him to see his children be in so much pain. i motion for rich to come and join our hug. Reonna speaks up and says "i also asked adele last night if she would adopt us and she said yes." oh shit i forgot about that whole situation. i haven't told rich about that yet. rich lifts his head up and looks at me. he's not upset he actually looks relieved. rich speaks up and says "i think that sounds like a great idea." thank god. i didn't think it would be a problem but i was just a little concerned. "i think it is too!" Richie says "yeah that sounds great!" Zane says "well then we will start working on that soon." i say. we break away from our hug and rich gets a call from the lawyer. we have a court hearing tomorrow with Jennifer (their mom) and Michael (the boyfriend). i'm actually a little nervous so i can't imagine how they feel.