wedding

today is our wedding day. it feels crazy that we are already here. i feel like yesterday i saw him in the bar and now i'm marrying him. it's kinda surreal. all my brides maids show up (Reonna, Nicole, Lauren, Brittney, Ravin, Jamie) then my maid of honor (Laura) and my mom shows up. Parker is the flower girl. she looks so cute in her dress. at this point we have told everyone that we are having another baby and everyone is super happy for us. we all get ready together. we laugh, we cry and it's just a fun time.

rich first look
it's now time for me to do my first look with rich. i am so excited. i see him standing there back to me waiting for me to tap on his shoulder so he can turn around. i take a deep breath and tap his shoulder. he turns around and breaks down in to tears. i am crying to. "you look so beautiful baby." "thank you. you look handsome." i smile while i am fixing his collar. he whispers into my ear "i can't wait to marry you." "me either!" we kiss and hug. we say our goodbyes and the next time we will be seeing him will be when i'm walking down the aisle.

wedding ceremony
all of my brides maids walk down the aisle and then Laura walks down. then lastly Parker walks down. i decided that i would talk down the aisle by myself. last time i got married my mom walked down with me but this time i thought i would do it by myself. as i turn down to walk down the aisle both rich and i break into tears. i have been dreaming about this day since we reconnected at that bar 3 years ago. i make my way down the aisle and when i get to rich he whispers in my ear and says "all i want to do is kiss you right now baby." "me to"

we get to our vows and i go first:
"rich, you have been there for me like no one else has even been. you have been there for me when i wasn't there for myself and you where there for me when i was happy. you have given me an amazing daughter and soon to be a amazing son. you have also let me adopt your three amazing kids and i couldn't be more grateful. i love you more than anything in the world and i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

his turn:
"delly, where do i even start you are perfect in so many different ways. you are the most amazing person to spend the rest of my life with. you make me the happiest. thank you for our daughter and son. i am so grateful that i get to be in your sons life. the best part of you is your passion of being a mother. seeing you be there for our kids makes me fall in love with you even more. i love you so much adele and i can't wait to wake up next to you ever day until we are old and grey.

"do you Rich Paul take Adele Laurie Blue Adkins as your lawfully wedded wife?" "i do"

"do you Adele Laurie Blue Adkins take Rich Paul as your lawfully wedded husband." "i do"

"you may kiss your bride."