going home

i gave birth to our little angel two days ago. the kids and come in and met him. my mom and friends have met him and so have rich's friends.

"hello adele and rich but do y'all have a name for your son?" one of the nurses comes in and ask
"yes, Caleb Dean Paul."
"oh that's such a beautiful name."
"thank you."

we signed the birth certificate and all the other paperwork and leave to go home.

i'm so excited to sleep in my own bed. those hospital beds are extremely uncomfortable. on our way home we pick up Angelo from Simon's house. Simon comes out and meets Caleb.

S: Adele he's so cute
A: thank you Simon
S: how was everything?
A: i mean it hurt like hell and within 8 minutes i went from 0-10 centimeters dilated so i had no time for an epidural.
S: oh shit rich's poor hand
we laugh and i playfully hit his chest
A: well i should get going but i will calm you later to figure out what our plan with Angelo is for the week.
S: don't worry about it i know you busy right now so just text me when you need me to come pick him up. i'm free Jennifer went to Florida to see her family and took Annie (their daughter) with her.
A: you didn't want to go?
S: hell no not everyone's family is like yours adele her family is a bunch of weirdos
A: ha. we'll see you later Simon.
i hug him and get back in the car

we make our way home and Angelo goes straight up to his room to play video games. i go and put Caleb down for a nap and go see where the other kids are.

Reonna is in her room, Zane is playing with Parker, and Richie is talking with his dad. Richie and Rich have a father son relationship like no other.