5 years later

5 years later

Rich and i are now grandparents which is crazy to say because i'm only 40 and rich is 46.

Zane has gotten married and has a son named Anthony.

Reonna is in a pretty serious relationship with her long time boyfriend.

Richie is a freshman in college at UCLA studying business.

Angelo is 16 years old. he just got his drivers license and i feel like i never see him anymore.

Parker is 6 years old and acts just like her father. she is so funny and smart.

then Caleb is now 5 and he just started kindergarten which is crazy to think about.

Rich and i just celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary and our 7 year relationship anniversary. these 7 years have been the best years of my life. 

Zane, his wife Sofia, and their son Anthony still live in Canada. Reonna and her boyfriend live in Atlanta. rich sees her more than i do because he is always in Atlanta for work. Richie is still in LA but he is in his dorm at college. so the only ones still left living with us is Angelo, Parker, and Caleb. Angelo is such a good big brother to them. he takes them out to go do special things. he will play with them until they don't want to play anymore and he is the first one they ask for if rich and i aren't around. 

rich and i relationship has only gotten stronger. after my vegas residency ended i got to spend a lot of time on my family. 

rich is still working really hard with his clients and continuing to make strong relationships with them. in fact Lebron and his wife Savannah are coming over for dinner tonight. 

later that night

"rich they will be here soon!"
"okay give me a second."
i hear the door bell ring and Parker immediately says "mommy can i get it?"
"sure baby." i knew who it was so i wasn't worried
i hear from the front door Lebron say "hi Parker!" i heard her respond back "hi uncle Bron and auntie Sav!"

they make their way into the kitchen where i am and i see rich making his way down the stairs.
"hey adele." lebron says
"hi! how are you?" i go and hug him
i leave the hug with him and go and hug Savannah "hey del" "hi Sav"
her and i have gotten close over these 7 years because of our husbands and how close they are.
rich comes in and says "the James family have finally arrived!" he hugs Lebron and Savannah and we start our conversations.

it is starting to get late and so i excuse myself to put Parker and Caleb to bed. once that is done we continue on talking for a few hours.

they have left and i go upstairs to tell Angelo good night and i go back into Rich and i room. he is already in there and in bed. i go into our bathroom and wash my face and put my pajamas on. after that i get into bed and snuggle up to rich's arms like i have done every night since we have been together.  "i love you" i say to him "i love you more delly."

the end