my forever

i pull into a familiar neighborhood and all of a sudden i know why it's so familiar. it's Simons neighborhood. i check Angelo's location and see that they are already at the park and knowing them they will probably spend all day there. i pull up to Rich's house and get out to knock on the door. he opens it and pulls me in. his house is clean and organized which i respect because all i do is clean my house so at least i know he's not messy. "hey del how are you today?" "i'm much better that i'm here. but i do have a question for you. any chance did you know that Simon Konecki lives in this neighborhood?" "yeah actually i did. Angelo and and my son Rich Jr. hangout all the time. i hope that doesn't make it weird between us." "oh so that's who he is always hangout with at his dads. and of course it doesn't make it weird between us. if anything it makes it easier on the transition of you being more involved in Angelo's life." he just looks at me and smile and tells me to follow him. we stop at his kitchen where there is food laid out for us to enjoy. while we are eating he puts his hand on my thigh a little higher than anyone else has ever. i don't mind it though. after we clean up from breakfast we walk into his living room. we start making out and one things lead to another and he is taking my clothes off and i'm taking his off.

three hours later we are done and we are sitting enjoying each others company getting to know each other more and more. and i feel in love with him even more. we started a movie and i turn to look at him and i knew i needed i to tell him how i felt about him. "rich" "yes" "i love you. you might not love me but i can't hide it anymore. when i am with you i feel safe. i feel at home. you are perfect in every way and you make me feel so confident and i love you for that." "adele i love you so much. you are a perfect human being." he kisses me and i feel the love "so what are we?" i ask "we are a thing baby."