Chapter 7

Chapter 7

********

"I am Sam

I am Sam

Sam I am

That Sam-I-am

That Sam-I-am!

I do not like

that Sam-I-am

Do you likegreen eggs and ham?

I do not like them,

Sam-I-am.

I do not like

green eggs and ham.

Would you like them

Here or there?

I would not like them

here or there.

I would not like them

anywhere.

I do not like

green eggs and ham.

I do not like them,

Sam-I-am

Would you like them

in a house?

Would you like them

with a mouse?

I do not like them

in a house.

I do not like them

with a mouse.

I do not like them

here or there.

I do not like them

anywhere.

I do not like green eggs and ham.

I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

Would you eat them

in a box?

Would you eat them

with a fox?

Not in a box.

Not with a fox.

Not in a house.

Not with a mouse.

I would not eat them here or there.

I would not eat them anywhere.

I would not eat green eggs and ham.

I do not like them, Sam-I-am." 

I heard comotion in the hall and looked up from my reading. I was reading this story to Amore's little cousin. She has cancer and where visiting her in the Saint Mary's Catholic Hospital. Because of the class and money my Mate's family had she had her own floor. We had been coming here often.

I just love Lucia. She has the same aquamarine eye's Amore has, and on her they looked adorable. She harself was very adorable she had blond hair, because of he American father. I think if not for her father she would have inherit the family's black shiny, silky hair.

Her big eyes, heart-shapped mouth and bottom nose makes her more adorable. She is loosing her hair more and more now. I do pray for her at every time I have. I wish god would help her. 

We just came from mass, yes, I am Catholic. I know how is a wolf Catholic, when we all belive in the Moon Goddes .... Blame it on my parents, their the one's who send me to a Catholic Private school. 

I looked at the halls again and finally see where the comotion is from. It looks like the press want to get an inside of why is the Governors daughter in this hospital.  

Yes, you have heard right. Lucia's father is the Governor of New York.  All I can say is that I feel sorry for the family. They are all used to not getting so much press problems but since the press learned that she was the grandaughter to Italian Royalty, well this happened. It was not the first time that a undercover reporter gets caught before they take a picture of her conditions. 

And yes, I am still mad at my mate for not telling me how important he is. I still feel like he is not even worthy of me. 

I turn back to Lucia and continue reading her favorite book of all times. Do You Like Green Eggs And Ham? Sh gave me the pouty face and a puppy dog eye and even though I have read this to her three times already I was reading it to her again. 

Amore comes through the door looking depresed and mad at the same time. I mean I would feel the same way if I had a close realtive that had any kind of illness that could kill them. I felt bad for him. His sister's daughter was right here dying and he could do nothing.

I went over to him and held him in an embrace. He held me tighter I knew this was taking a toll on him. I looked at him and put space between us until I could hold him at arms leght and said the only words I could master, "it wont be easy darling, but I know the family is going to get through it, I belive in you". He did not respond but brough me closer and held me 

We left after making sure I put Lucia to sleep. It was 8 pm afterall and I knew we where all tired. This had been a long day for all. 

******