Chapter 12

Chapter 12

UGH! My head hurts! That was my fist though. Second though, “Where the HELL am I??!”

I stayed still until I recalled all that happened.

‘A rough had stopped me from walking and stopped my rapping.  

I looked up and pulled my earplugs out of my ears.

“What a pretty voice, I do hope our kids inherit it”

I finally looked at the person who said it…Luke.

The guy behind me looked tough and mean.  There were 5 of them.

Damn.’

Double DAMN!

I could feel eyes on me. I knew better then to open my eyes and let them know that I was awake.  I had to keep faking sleep so I could get to know my surroundings!

“My dear, I think we all know you have been awake for quite a while…”

LUKE!

UGH that bastard!

I opened my eyes- I mean there’s no use faking it anymore…  I looked in the ugly boring brown eyes of Luke. Then looked around and saw the men who had attacked me around him.

“I knew you would be much of a coward to be able to take down a girl by yourself, that’s why you needed help…”

He growled “ Get OUT! Me and MY mate will talk!”

“WHAT!??? I’m not his mate! Please don’t leave us!”

Of course my pleads where left unanswered… I then remember that the New Moon day was coming! I could mate with anyone!

“YOU are my mate, well that’s what I told them anyways. You WILL act like the Luna you are and we are going to make those Heirs the elders are demanding!”

And I repeat WHAT?!!!!?

“Oh, no, no, no, NO! I will not mate with YOU! You, bastard, why did you tell them that I’m your MATE?! Why, huh?”

“You will mate with me! I mean the New Moon is coming and you’ll be in heat. It’ll be easy to mate with you, after all, all I need is a heir with the Alpha Blood from my Pack”

“I will not let you force yourself on me! I have a mate, and I demad you return me back home!”

I meant to sound tough but it came out pretty week. Ugh I hate it when I sound desperate…

All he did was laugh.

“I doubt he’ll come….

 Goodbye for now. One of the Omegas will come and bring you your food, tata for now, your majesty” He smirked and he even had the nerve to curtsy.

All I did was glare towards his way. I guess he thought it was hilarious because he left laughing.

Like evil-doctor-on-cartoons-kind of laughter.

Then said “I do hope your this feisty in bed, mate” He had the nerve to smirk…. Oh that smirk, I wish I could wipe it off his face this instant…

God he’s so cliché.

Who mimics the ‘evil laugh’ and then adds a smirk to every sentence…..  

I guess I’m in trouble. I just hope I can find a way out of this.

I finally realized I was changed into lingerie.

By ‘who’ I don’t know but whoever it was, he or she is going to pay, right after I land a good one in Luke’s Private….. 

:)

CR