Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Amore’s POV

I been looking for that werewolf, you know the one that left after my ex told him she would never his mate. Yeah, that one, it’s been hard but not impossible, with money people always give me what I want.

I had also contacted the Professor and he said his son, was ok so he could help find my beautiful mate since he knew the territory they were from.

We made plans to start looking for the wolf in 15 minutes, since it would take him that long to get from the hospital to the university.

****

I just could not believe that that dick took my mate away from me! I mean, why would he need to kidnap her?!

I needed to find her and make sure she was ok, it was breaking me to know that she was helpless, alone, with that a**hole.

Knowing that dick he would not just hand my mate back to me just because I said so, so I will need to sneak her out.

That’s why I need the werewolf for because he will be able to help me if anyone attacks me. I know selfish but I need someone to watch my back.

We needed this in every way, he needed to be in the campus, and I’m sure still grieving the fact that his mate rejected him. He, as a werewolf, could not leave the campus, it was like impossible for a werewolf to be away from his mate. Even if she rejected him, it’s like it would be painful for him to be more than a mile away from her, so I’m sure he would be here.

And since my ex went to school here it was easy to know. 

Mr. Forest and I have been searching and searching all over the place and all the people that I have asked around said that they saw the same man sleeping in the park across the street from NYU so that is where  were heading with Mr. Forest.

“Are you sure that’s where he will be at? I mean out of all the places why a park?”

“I believe that lady, she looked trustworthy”

“O.K. then but it’s time we are wasting if she was lying”

We got there and headed east side of the park as we were about to give up, and look on the west side of the park, we heard someone growling at us.

I look to my right and see the man we been reaching for seating in a bench. No, more like crouching on the bench ready to attack us. He looked like a rabid dog.

Oh no, he could not go rouge on us yet. I needed him!

Without someone to watch our back I could not get the love of my life back!

He growled again but this time severely on Mr. Forest.  

The werewolf looked really pale, like he was guilty of something.

Then Mr. Forest threw himself at the werewolf and I threw myself at Mr. Forest as he tried to attack the rabid wolf and tried to calm down the situation.

When I was able to get him off the werewolf and into the floor the werewolf keep yelling he was “I’m sorry, I’m sorry”.

Confused I looked at the professor, and he looked incredibly angry at the werewolf.  I knew that he was going to go for another round and I stopped it, I mean what was going on.

“THIS son of a b*tch was the one who attacked my son!”

Oh! He is the reason his son is in the hospital.

*****

It took a while but I was able to calm Mr. Forest enough to remind him that this man was recently rejected and may become a rouge in a little if we did not help him.

He finally agreed that after this was all done he would settle things with the werewolf.

Speaking of the werewolf looked like he wished Mr. Forest had finished the job on him so he could have died. Yeah he had a dead wish, but can you blame him? He just lost his mate…

And I would lose my beautiful mate if we did not track her scent and rescued her.

I gave the werewolf her favorite sweater, one she used the most, so he could track her scent. Even though Mr. Forest knew where her old pack lived at, I still wanted to make sure we went to the right place, plus Mr. Forest was in an accident a while ago and lost his sense of smell.

And so we went following the werewolf to get my princess.

*****

Jane’s POV

The bum finally showed his face.

“Ah, look at the princes now, huh? Shes all dirty and covered in rats! Are you hungry sugar?”

Oh great lets all make fun of the helpless.

“Why are you doing this to me?!” I yelled, trying to show some kind of streght even if I had to eaten in now more than 16 hours.

“Because you’re the rightful Alpha of this pack. After your parents died you were to come back from Saint Claris Boarding School and look for your mate in order to govern our pack. But I convinced them that you rejected the title and just wanted money—“

“But you said that the pack did not want me and that’s why I had that inherence….”

“— to go on with your life and forget everything about it… They named me Alpha after that since I did learn all I needed to learn about the position by working with your dad.  But now they want for me to secure the packs future and will take my tittle away if I don’t mate with the rightful Alpha”

What, so they would not care if I was raped to get their wonderful heir!?

*****

CR

:)