Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Amore took me to bed and we cuddled the whole night. It calmed me having my mate in my arms the whole night but I did not sleep at all.

I kept remembering what happened hours ago.  

I looked at the clock 7 o’clock.

Yup, not one ounce of sleep…

Great.

I looked back at Amore; he had one of the most adorable faces on. He looked so at ease, without stress. He must have sense me staring because he began to wake up.

“Hey, love” A rough, husky sexy voice said.

“Good morn, did you sleep well?” because I didn’t ….

“Yeah I had you as my personal cushion”

“Hey! I take offence in that… To think I was about to let you kiss me senseless… But forget it!”

I got up and my lacy sleepwear made friction with my heated body. Damn I forgot about the New Moon! Shit! It’s in 3 days…

I was sitting up in our bed and I was like a statue. Amore lost the goofy smile he had a couple of seconds ago and became worried. 

“What’s wrong?”

Touching my Lacy onecy I looked at him “The New Moon is in three days, I’ll become so horny that I will probably plead you to make love to me and I’m worried that you might say yes.  I mean it’s not like it wont happen between us- you know, THAT- but I just … I just don’t know if I’m ready for THAT. I don’t know what we are goi-”

“Ok. Breathe in and out. Calm down. You know I’m here for you and will get us through this. If your not ready then I understand, just don’t freak out.  OK?”

Ok, like he said just breathe in.

“Ok. What are we going to do?”

“YOU are going to go to class. Because I don’t think you want to miss your finals. I will stay here and try to see if we can talk to that friend I told you I made who told me all about the Werewolf world”

“Ok then, I’m going to get dress before my werewolf straps you to this bed and has her way with you…”

“not that I would not like that…” He said under his breath.

I seriously think he forgets I can hear anything better than your average human.  

Walking towards my closet I got dress with my most comfortable sweatpants and a batman t-shirt. Even being the mate of a member of one of the most riches families in the U.S. did not change the way I dress. 

“They don’t look appealing! Change at once! I cannot have you wearing that when we have to get our mate ready for the New Moon. He has to be VERRY arouse to be able to mate with us!” said my wolf.

NO!

What the hell are YOU thinking about!?

We don’t have time for this and I told you already I’m not READY for THAT…

****

Going down the stairs I could hear my mate talking on the phone with someone. He was in his study. “Yes, I understand. It must be hard. I’m very sorry for bothering you at a time like this. Thanks so much for your advice. Ok arrivederci,”

“Who was it?” I state as I look at one of the papers he has in his desk.

“Oh, just that friend I told about before. He told me what we need to do about our little problem”

If by ‘friend’ you mean my professor? Then yeah I understand.

I looked at the floor. I mean I should know about this, but I don’t because of that stupid Luke.  My parents are at fault too. I mean they should have at least told me about how any of this works…

“I will take care of it all. Don’t worry or stress yourself. You have exams to think and worry about and that should be enough to worry about right now.”

I kept looking at the floor and felt his soft but rough hand gently as if I was porcelain pull my chin up and made me look at his gorgeous eyes.

“it’s all going to be ok. I’ll make sure everything is alright”

I tried to smile but I think it came out bad.

We walked to the car. He opened the door for me and got in himself, turning the radio while doing a 3-point to be able to drive out of the house. He then stopped at Starbucks and picked up breakfast for both us.

“I totally forgot about it! And I was going to make it today. Sorry” I apologized.

He just shrugged it off.

“We had a crazy morning; don’t worry about it, Cara mia”

We got the building and I got off before he could come around and open it for me. He gave me a glare but I shrugged it off. I mean we already had this conversation. He always wanted to be a gentleman and do things for me but I am an independent woman and I did not need help with everything. We always argue about this, I already told him God game me two hands and two feet that work perfectly and I don’t want to not use them just because he feels against the Idea of me lifting a finger.

“Hello there Jane, It’s a good thing I got you ALONE because I need to talk to you”

My eyes widen and I looked at Luke.

Great just my luck…

The day I need the most concentrations in is the day he finally show’s up to class…..

******

CR