Chapter 13

Chapter 13

It’s been days since I seen the sun. But It felt like years had gone by since I seen my Mate.

Damn.

I wanted him badly, more because the New Moon is tonight. I could feel it in my bones.

Yeah, I did say TONIGHT!

I seriously don’t know what I’m going to do when the sun sets. I just know that when my Heat starts, there will be no stopping who I mate with. I’ll be very needy that’s for sure.

I know Luke will rape me then…..That bastard, would be capable of that and more, I can assume.

I expected the worse since he left me here without food or water –even though he said that an Omega would bring me food—guess what that did not happen. 

My ‘cell’ was dark and dirty. I could see the cockroaches and rats move around everywhere, it made me want to barf. Due to my werewolf ‘powers’ I could see perfectly in the dark.  I saw everything those pests did.

Great….

Hours went by and I got more nervous. At 10pm the New Moon starts.

****

Amore’s POV!

I remembered the talk I had with Mr. Forest: He told me all we needed to do to get through the New Moon. I was nervous and scared of how my love would react when I told her what we need to do every New Moon to satisfy her wolf, until we mate that is.

I will need to pleasure her so that she climaxes and her wolf is satisfied enough to not pressure her to make love to me.

Not that I would mind if we made love…..

;)

 Okay, calm down and stop thinking those thoughts!

The main idea is that she will let go all the hormones she is having issues with and that that does not pressure us to be more intimate.

I stop my train of though as I went into my office and skyped with my fathers company manager to get the new imports in and export more materials more cheaply.

I turned on my phone after hours of having it off. I realized that I needed to go pick my love up.

While getting there I saw some old texts, they were from her telling me that she was waiting for me and that she was getting inpatient with me.

That was an hour ago…

Panicking and driving is not a good thing. What if that weirdo/psycho starts staking her again.

I had a bad feeling about him, about him doing something to Jane.

I was incredibly scared.

I went to her last class and Mr. Forest was already gone, then I went to the Starbucks which was where we got our coffee this morning from and asked a

“Oh yeah she came in here like an hour ago, she seemed in a hurry” Said the same young girl I got breakfast from last time I was here with my beloved.

I went back to the texts she had send me and I revised the last one again and it said:

“Sorry, love. But since you aren’t here I’ll go to my next class.”

That was chemistry, gosh, why dint I think of that in the first place!?

One fourth of way I saw something shiny in the floor and recognized Jane’s glittery cover for her IPhone.

I knew that son of a Bitch took her.

I just know its him. He would be the one to take a girl and kidnap her!

He was going to have hell to pay for his.

******

SO im soo sorry I left you guys hanging for quite a while, but heres an update! Yay!

Hope you guys like it, please comment, vote and follow!

;)

CR