₊ ⊹ ☆ Part Eight☆⊹ ₊

Nic's pov.

I saw her fall into her bed once she finally got back. Once her roommate came in and hugged her, I knew he was freaking the fuck out.

He knew she escaped, cause I would never just let her go.

I had to take a closer look at her after she stared at her door when Enzo left her room.

Tears formed in her eyes.

She heard him say it.

It hurts my heart to see her so upset, and I can tell her heart was breaking, but it's for her own good that she finally knows.

She passed out with tears in her eyes. If only I could know what she was thinking, and how I could help her.

I just want her to feel loved. Feel the way she deserves to feel.

God. I just want her safe in my arms.

I look back at the camera, and she's still fast asleep.

She's so tired from running and I know it. I want to hold her in my arms as she sleeps, let her head lay on my chest, and let her feel my heart race whenever she's near me.

She makes me so weak.

But for her,

I'll be weak.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

A few hours later, I see her waking up. I normally wouldn't just wait for her to wake up while watching the cameras, but I had to make sure she was okay after finding out the truth.

His side of the truth, atleast.

She just seemed so tired. So hurt. I wanted to wrap her in my embrace until she figured out how much I needed her.

I sighed, before turning off the cameras and going back to my kitchen. Before I knew what I was doing, I started cooking her favorite meal.

Why? Was this just a way to deal with her not being here?

I kept cooking until i had to put it in the fridge for it to finish.

I look down at my phone.

A text from the prick called her roommate.

"How the fuck is she back? I thought you had her tied up or something?"

I want to strangle him. Make sure he'll never be a problem to her or anyone again.

"She escaped. Just let her stay there a few days and I'll come back for her."

I replied so blankly; but enough that he'll keep his touchy hands off of her.

I look over at my door, and decide to chain-lock it for some reason.

I feel like I should, but I'm not sure why.

Why am I so weak?

Her.

I'm weak for her, and only for her.