₊ ⊹ ☆ Part Eleven ☆⊹ ₊

Last part^
Maria's pov.

My eyes flutter open and see the white popcorn ceiling above me. I remember where I am.

He let me in. And he took care of me.

"There's water beside you on the table."
His soft voice snaps my head up to face him.

I thank him, and realized there was a straw in the cup. I always put straws in my drinks.

"You added a straw?"

"You always have a straw in your drink. Water, juice, milk, whatever you're drinking. You always have a straw."

He knows that? How does he know that? Not even Enzo ever noticed that.

My head tilts to the side.
"How did you know that?"

"I know everything about you, love."

His words make my eyes widen, and look down at the floor. How much does he actually know..?
My mouth shuts quickly, and i don't make a sound for a moment.. Why does he act so nice to me? Why is he so caring and loving? I don't get it..

"Why do you act like you care about me?"

My voice quivers just above a whisper, as my eyes slowly look back up towards him to see his reaction to my words.

"Who said I was acting?"
His mouth forms to a grin.

He's not acting? He actually cares?

"How do you feel about me? Truly?"
I say with a curious tone. I was being blunt, because I actually want the answer. The truthful answer.

"You want the whole truth or just part of it?"

His voice was lower. Almost teasing me.

Now I don't know which one I want..

"Either?"

"The simple answer is that I love you."

He looks over at me, with a look of truth in his eyes.

He wasn't lying.

Oh my god, he's in love with me..

"Love? Are you sure it's love and not something else?"

There's no way someone so handsome, yet so deadly, was in love with me. And chose me to kidnap.

"Then why did you kidnap me?"
I had to know. I can't imagine him kidnapping someone with how sweet he is..

"That goes into the complicated answer. Do you want that?"

He stops what he's doing, and he walks to the couch that I'm sitting on. He sits beside me, and takes my hand in his. His hands are so soft.. so I just nod. I don't want to be in the dark anymore..

"I've been in love with you since you were 13, Maria. I knew you. You gave me food every time i didn't have any, because you cared. You knew to look for me at lunch everyday, even though I was older then you. And, I always made sure you were safe. Everytime someone bullied you, or made fun of you, I made sure they would never do it again."