Reunited ch 33

"Reunited ch 33"
At General Hospital-Kate room-Kate was still in a coma and Olivia was in the room Jax came into the room," There hasn't been any change "I have called a doctor to help Kate "Really "Yes I care for Kate "Thanks "He sure be here tomorrow I have researched him and his done a wonderful job on saving people "Good "Yes" It has to work" It will"

At Crimson-Nina and Erica, we're working on the magazine and having a meeting with Kristina and Maxie."We can't wait till Skye gets out of the hospital, We have some new our makeup line will be hitting the store by the end of the week "That's wonderful "Yes It's going to be a hit" Yes Crimson makeup that was Skye Idea "Yes"

Lucy-Lucy was looking at Brenda's photo shoot when Brenda came into the office."Your photos have come in, Brenda it's like you never left" Yes, It's good to be home" Yes "

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was home when Lila Rae came in with Courtney."Lila Rae, Courtney this is a lovely surprise "Daddy's Mother thinks something is going on with Xavier "I'll go talk to you're mother "Daddy is something going on" I will handle it" I hope so" Don't worry princess "Lorenzo kiss his daughter and left, Lila Rae was worrying.

Copyright by Skye's the limit