Reunited ch 42

"Reunited ch 42"
At Lucy-Lucy came in with Skye and Lorenzo."What do you want "My daughter's freedom and I'm sure you want that too, I will not say anything about Xavier if you let Christy go" My wife and unborn children could have died "Yes But they didn't, We all make mistakes "Yes we have, You have a deal" Skye "I don't want our son to go to jail, They both had made mistakes "Yes" Alright we have a deal" Good "Yes" As Julie came into the room."Julie, You're here" Yes I'm, So this is your wife "You will leave my wife alone and the family understand "Yes, Thanks for leaving my daughter alone "You're Welcome, Let's go" Skye and Lorenzo left," Christy is free" Yes, How did this come out" Carly Corinthors look into Christy past" Really "Yes "

Melissa-Bobbie came into her house to find it empty."No" Bobbie left the house.

At General Hospital-Kate room-Kate was still sleeping when Olivia was in her room and took her hand as Kate woke up."Olivia "Kate "What happened "You've been in a coma for a while "How" You and Skye were shot at, Do you remember anything "No" It's okay, You just rest" Alright "

At The Docks-Ned was on the docks when Skye and Lorenzo came by."Ned, We need to talk "

At Felicia/Mac-Felicia was resting on the couch when Mac came into the room with tea," You need to take it easy "I want to know why this happened "Felicia, Joe is gone you don't have to worry about him" But Why did he go after me"

Copyright by Skye's the limit