Reunited part 1 ch 14

"Reunited ch 14"
Lucy's office was working when Brenda came into the room. "Brenda, Why are you here "I want to go back to being the Face Of Deception "I have a new model, Erica Kane "Yes But I could be the younger one you know I was a hit for you and I can be again, You know I'm right "You were a hit for me" Erica was by the door and listening to them."Yes, I was, Lucy I know you want me" Yes I do, Maybe I could figure this out "Good "Erica was upset and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was watching her younger children playing with their new toys as Rae came into the room."Mother, Why are you here "I want to talk to you about something "What? Do you want some tea" No Thanks "Rae and Skye sit down," I want to have a dinner party with Tess and Felicia and Mac" You want me to host a dinner party with the police commissioner "I know how it looks but they are our family too" I will think about it, I need to get the twins to bed they had a long day" Skye look at the twins."Skye "I just keep thinking about that night they never found the driver who hit me and Olivia and we both could have lost our children "Yes But you didn't "No" Xavier came into the room," Xavier "Xavier, You're Grandmother say hi" Hi Grandmother "Xavier went upstairs."He is a difficult teenager who wants to work with Lorenzo "No" It can't happen "No"

Alexis/Julian-Alexis was at home when there was a knock on the door it was Erica."Erica, What kind I do for you" I know you're the lieutenant mayor but I need a lawyer to look over my contract "I can do it for you" Thanks, I do want out of it "Erica handled Alexis the contract. 'can I leave "Yes, It expirations next month "Thanks so much "Erica left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit