Outer Decent/5. The Derivative

Name: Zero

Age: 18

Classification: Human, Servant, Threat to Humanity, Evil of Man

Normal speech: Like this

Whispers/Muttering: Like this

Thoughts: *Like this*

Actions I can't be bothered to narrate: *Like This*

Serious tone/Shouting: Like this

Telepathy/Phone calls: <Like this>

Text messages received/sent: [Like this]

——————————————

"Next, a follow-up on the recent gas leak incident. Another gas leak of unknown cause occurred within the Shinto district of Fuyuki. The affected building was located on the east side of Shinto Station. Security personnel and several office workers present within the building were found comatose. Several people living close to the accident have reported feeling ill, and the authorities are currently investigating any potential links. Any links between the gas leaks near Shinto, and the mysterious explosion taking place in close proximity to the church are currently unknown, but it is highly advised that you do a check to ensure that the gas in your homes is—"

Zero yawned, and held his head. Just hearing the sound of the TV on was enough to make his head pound.

He still felt extremely groggy as well.

Belfast: Ara, you're already awake? That's unusual.

Zero: Mm...

Belfast was in the kitchen, she was wearing a jacket, prepared to go out.

Zero:

Zero:....

When she had noticed him, she walked over to him and tilted her head.

Belfast: My... Are you alright?....

Zero: Bel... Body... fine... Mind... No...

Belfast:...

She placed a hand on his head and sighed.

Belfast: Your temperature is rather high... I'm starting to feel concerned?

Zero: Concerned?

Belfast: Sakura-chan and Yuki both seem to have caught some sort of cold... Sakura collapsed a little while earlier, and Yuki was so weak she could barely get out of bed, so I have them resting. 

Zero: Huh... Well isn't uncanny... Still... that I doubt I caught a cold...

Belfast: Well despite your powers, you're just a human. Not a heroic spirit.  So it's not as though you aren't able to catch a cold.