Chapter-9

Ignore my grammatical mistakes

Previous Chapter

"I don't know what happened there; everything happened so fast...but I still don't know why the car owner has to drive so fast near the bus stand," Chimon said, causing Ohm to be perplexed. He was about to ask about the car number when he noticed Perth running towards them.

"Ohm, this doesn't appear to be an accident. Someone had planned it. Take a look at the CCTV." Perth stated as he handed him the phone.

Ohm saw the footage and saw the car coming towards them at full speed, but the kid came in front of Pran, making Pran help the kid.

Ohm's eyes darkened. "Someone dared to mess with the person I love. "They sure need to feel my warmth," Ohm smirked.

________________________________________

NO ONE POV

Ohm went in and saw Pran was sleeping soundly. Ohm dragged the chair and sat beside his bed. Ohm took the locket from his pocket which was given by the nurse when they cleaned his wound he looked at the locket for a few minutes and put it around Pran's neck. Ohm slowly held Pran's hand.

"I'm sorry," Ohm mumbled. Chimon placed his hand on his shoulder.

"He will be fine. Don't blame yourself, " Chimon said." Ohm shook his head

"I am to blame for causing this accident. He caught the attention of my enemies. Whatever he did, I find myself unable to stay distant from him. It feels as though the most important person in my life has returned, and I am determined not to lose them once more. I cannot stand being apart from him." Ohm spoke without considering his words, causing Chimon to look at him with wide eyes.

"Do you know what you're talking about? You just know pran for 1 week"Chimon said making Ohm silent.

"Do you love him?"Chimon asked Ohm smiled "I love him, I just feel like I know him more than myself, "Ohm said making Chimon gulp.

"I will support you, I want to see Pran happy, "Chimon said and went out without waiting for Ohm's response.

Chimon saw Perth.

"He is Pat, I don't even need proof to prove that he is Pat.
Pran and Pat got separated when they were kids before they knew what love they both fell in love with each other then they met in college again and fell in love with each other. We all thought Pat died in that accident but now Pat is alive fate again brought Pat and Pran together. It was always them falling in love with each other no matter how many times they got separated from each other. "Chimon said with a smile as he hugged Perth out of happiness.

"Our Pat is alive, "Chimon said while crying Perth hugged him back while patting his back to calm chimon down.

After few minutes