1

"How dare you want to steal my girlfriend!  You lowly bastard, you should have just died from the moment you were born!"

Hearing insults on graduation day is really annoying.

And who cares about your girlfriend?

I'm gay!

Push!

I was pushed from the rooftop of my school, on my graduation day.

Looking up at the sky, seeing the bright and beautiful blue sky.

'Ahh, I'm sick with this life.'

I wish I could close my eyes forever.

'But, it's a shame I couldn't read trash of the count family novel and that one Harem fics until the end...'

His 2 favorite novels that he read all the time without feeling bored.

I smiled, looking at the very clear sky, and closed my eyes, waiting for the pain of falling from that height.

.

.

.

'You are now is Ciel.'

!?

Hearing an unfamiliar voice in my head, I immediately opened my eyes.

I looked at my body which was fine, but wearing butler clothes(?)

Maybe? Look like one to me.

I was also confused when I saw a room that was unfamiliar to me.

[Basen Henituse.]

But a familiar figure, with a name he remembered very well, appeared before his eyes.

The name of the main character's step-younger brother, from a novel he loves very much.

'Did I enter a novel like those very popular isekai novels?'

I moved to clean the cupboard which had a glass that could reflect my face.

I can see light brown hair like most commoners.

His face is not bad, but he looks like a young man.

At least, I'm not becoming a baby...

There is also a name tag on my clothes.

[Ciel]

There is only my name, which means the body is just a commoner.

I don't have any clues about the body I'm entering.

He doesn't look like a character I've ever found in any TCF novels or fics I've read.

'Who's he?'

I thought hard, but I only hurt my brain.  So I stopped thinking about it.

'Whatever it is, this body will be better than mine, right?'

I held my nape.

Smooth and soft nape.

I smiled brightly thinking, maybe I could achieve the wish I had wanted to do all this time.

But, before that, how could I miss confessing to the main character I've been interested in for 5 years?

Whether Cale accepts it or not, I don't care.

'I just want to see him.'

And for that, I will live as Ciel, if indeed I transmigrate to another world.

"Ciel, your probationary period is over. You can sign this form, to work under me or my hyung. Since you don't know how to write, I've filled in the rest. Just sign-"