8

Cale saw a smiling Ciel with Hans, and their leave letter to return to Rain City.

"Young master, we can't give up buying that limited edition book! Even if it makes us poor!"

Hans spoke excitedly.

Ciel nodded beside Hans.

Ciel couldn't let go either, but he had other things he had to do. But he just had this excuse if he wanted to go to Rain City alone.

Hans is not that strict to keep Ciel around him all the time like others.

Seeing that, Cale did not raise any suspicions because Ciel and Hans had just received their salaries.  So he immediately approved it.

'I knew I would definitely get permission if I used Ciel's name!'

Cale didn't give Hans leave for that reason.  Cale just saw that it would only waste Hans' money on something useless.

But if it's Ciel, that's a different story!

Because Ciel rarely wants to buy something for himself.

'And young master Cale wouldn't say no to his beloved Ciel!'

Hans gave Ciel a thumbs up behind his back.

And Ciel just chuckled at that.

"Do you have enough money?"

Cale asked as he gently stroked Ciel's head.

"I do! I just got my pay!"

Ciel smiled brightly and made a face as if he was being arrogant because he had money.

Cale grabbed the money bag and held it out to Ciel.

"Use this. Don't use your precious money for something useless like that."

Cale's eyes were gentle on Ciel.

!?

"You don't need to give me your money! I already have enough money."

Ciel refused with a panicked face.  Ciel felt like he didn't need any extra money at all.

"Never mind, just take it. If you still have any left, just send it back to me."

If Cale said it like that, Ciel couldn't refuse it.

"I'll buy sweets for all of you."

Ciel hugged the children with a bright smile.

"We will choose clothes for you meow."
"You are so bad at fashion, meow."
"That's right! Little butler, you're so bad at it!"

Once they were prepared, they would finally tear the teleportation scroll.

But...

"Where are you going?"

Beacrox and Choi Han approached Ciel who looked like he wanted to go out.

"I want to go to the capital with Hans!"

Ciel smiled brightly at them who seemed to be giving each other death stares.

?

Ciel was confused when Beacrox and Choi Han gave him several silver coins.

"Use it to buy food. Don't forget to eat there."

Beacrox stroked Ciel's head who was shorter than him.

"Use my money to buy that chocolate pudding you like. In town. Chocolate pudding there is much better than Beacrox's."