21 ⚠️

That day, Ciel felt very refreshed.  It had been a long time since he felt like he had slept peacefully since he left Cale.

Alberu looked at Ciel who didn't ask about Cale, knowing that he didn't remember Cale coming to him last night.

Ciel was doing all his work as Alberu's butler as usual when he saw that Alberu wearing nice clothes.  Alberu is so handsome with his nice clothes.

Ciel had to admit that Alberu's handsomeness was almost on par with Cale's handsomeness.  Even their scammer smiles are so similar.

"Are you going to receive any guests?"

Alberu only dresses nicely when there is a meeting or there are important guests.  Ciel remembered that Alberu's schedule that day had no meeting that he needed to wear such fancy clothes.

Alberu smiled and nodded seeing that Ciel still remembered the schedule he had only glanced at.  Alberu wondered why Ciel worked as a butler instead of being a nobleman aide with his abilities.

But thinking about Ciel's background, who he believed was a commoner, Alberu believed it would be difficult for someone as kind as Ciel to reach that position.

"I'm sure you know who the special guest is today."

Ciel gasped.  That's definitely Cale!  Now Ciel understands why Alberu wears such nice clothes!  After all, Cale is the person he likes in that fic!

Knock, knock.

The door was knocked and Cale opened the door for himself without waiting for Alberu's permission to enter.  He acted as if it was his room.

Alberu saw a man with long blue hair whose body was covered in bandages following Cale's steps while looking around.

He was sure it had to be one of Cale's Harem members too.

'Is this bastard going around spreading his charm?'

Considering he also fell in love with him once, Alberu didn't think it was impossible.  It wasn't like Cale had the ability to reject people who confessed their feelings to him in the first place.

Ciel immediately hid his hand that had the ring behind his body and acted as if he didn't know Cale.  He didn't want to interfere with the plot this time, Alberu would confess his feelings to Cale after Cale gave him the dragon's dead mana!

Ciel felt proud of himself for remembering that detail when the fics were full of adult scenes...

?

Ciel was confused when Cale walked past Alberu and approached him instead.

"Don't you remember I came to you last night?"

Cale chuckled, moving his hand to stroke Ciel's smooth face.  Initially, Ciel's face was ordinary, but his personality made him a very cute figure.

Now Ciel is really cute in terms of appearance and personality.

Ciel looked confused.  Last night?

Ciel's face slowly turned red.

"Th, that wasn't a dream...?"

Ciel stepped back with a very cute movement.

Looks like he's messing up the plot again!  Will Alberu not become a member of Cale's harem because of that!?

"I found you."

Cale stepped forward to close the distance Ciel had created, grabbed Ciel's chin, and kissed his lips gently.  A very cute surprised sound came out of Ciel who turned red like a tomato because of the gentle kiss.