20

"Your Highness, it's time for you to eat!"

"Your Highness, the files in your cupboard are very messy, let me organize them!"

"Your Highness, I can divert this thing temporarily, right? Too much dust!"

Ciel had so much energy when he smiled brightly that Alberu felt like Ciel beat him in terms of being bright.

Alberu would gladly give the sun title to Ciel without hesitation if they were competing for that.

"Ciel, have you eaten yet?"

Alberu saw Ciel just working non-stop and not seeing that he had ever eaten something.  His office and room really shine thanks to it.

Kruuuu.

Ciel was about to answer when his stomach growled.  That made Ciel's cheeks turn slightly red with embarrassment.

"You know I didn't bring you here to work yourself to death. Come eat with me."

Alberu let out a short sigh sitting at the table full of food.

"......."

Instead of making a happy face, Ciel stared pensively at the food on the table.

"What is it?"

Alberu looked at Ciel with a worried look.

Ciel gasped and smiled as usual.

"No, it's just that you act the same as him, Your Highness."

Ciel sat and ate at the same table without thinking that servants were not supposed to eat with a noble.

It was because he got used to doing it when he was with Cale that he forgot about it.

Alberu's eyes darkened slightly hearing that.  He knew that he that Ciel meant was referring to the master he was waiting to find him.

"Your master must be a good person. What do you like about him?"

Alberu also ate calmly without caring about how Ciel ate.  It's cute anyway.  Just look at his chubby cheeks like a squirrel's cheeks because they are full of food.

"Uh..."

Ciel's face reddened as he seemed to think about what he liked about his master.

"Everything!"

Ciel smiled brightly satisfied with his answer.

Alberu's eyes widened slightly seeing that very beautiful smile.  But at the same time, Alberu felt jealous of Ciel's master who could see Ciel smile like that at him every day.

"How could you like everything about him?"

Alberu snorted softly.

"He's so handsome that all his movements are so beautiful in my eyes, his voice too, how he touches me too... I like everything!"

Ciel's face grew redder the more he talked about it.

"I'm handsome too."

Alberu spoke in a joking tone.

"Of course! Your Highness is One of the most handsome men in this kingdom! But I love his red hair and his smell! The smell he has is truly unique!"

Ciel didn't seem to realize he said red hair as he continued to talk about his master.

'Red hair, Cale Henituse...'

Alberu remembered Cale not bringing Ciel even to his palace after he handled the bomb at His Majesty the King's birthday banquet.