16

Ciel opened his eyes, seeing he was in an empty white room, and slowly sat up in confusion.

"Do you know how frustrated I am because you don't want to hear my voice?"

Ciel looked towards the source of the voice and saw his old body holding the gold coin that Hans gave him at that time...

No, wait...

'Was I that tall before?'

Ciel still remembers his previous body, which was only 147cm tall.

There was even an arrogant look that Ciel would never wear on his face.

"Ciel?"

Ciel doesn't know anything about the owner of the body he uses.  Could it be the same case with Cale?

His old body smiled annoyingly at Ciel.

That's because Ciel knew that smile wasn't sincere.

“You should call me Bul Yeol now, you know.”

It felt a little strange to see his former body reach out his hand to him.

But Ciel still took his outstretched hand and stood up.

"......."

Ciel's thoughts weren't wrong.  Bul Yeol's body is really tall!

"How did you get this tall?"

Even having muscles he never had.

Bul Yeol is still smiling annoyingly.

"Do you think I'm as weak as you? I have a lot of strength."

!?

Bul Yeol snapped his fingers and turned the white room into a more comfortable room.

"I can change my body structure to whatever I like."

That explains why his body, which is only 147cm tall, can be around 180cm tall.

"So why did I enter your body became a short and small boy?"

Ciel is only 158cm tall.  Rosalyn was even taller than him!

"But that's higher than your real height, isn't it."

Ciel fell silent when Bul Yeol said that.

"I give a height that I think is suitable for you."

Bul Yeol stroked Ciel's head gently.

"Ciel, in this life, just live the life you want. I gave my body so you can live more comfortably."

?

Ciel was confused when he heard that.  Even though Bul Yeol's smile is fake, his eyes look gentle on him.

"I didn't give my body to be hurt by that red-haired bastard."

!?

Ciel gasped as those gentle eyes turned into eyes filled with anger.

Ciel's face also turned red when he remembered it.

Even so, Ciel still didn't feel right to take someone else body when it used to be an experiment product.

Ciel wants the original body owner to be happy too. Not using that fake smile on his face.

"If you want, you can take your body back. I have no problem living in my old world."

Ciel smiled brightly with his sincere smile.  Even if it only feels like a dream...

"Ciel, do you think I can't read minds?"

!

Once again Ciel gasped at that.