19

"........"

Cale looked at the note Ciel left with a sharp gaze.

[Thank you for everything.  I don't want to bother any of you with my problems anymore.]

'If I knew it would be like this, I would have put tracking magic in the ring.'

Cale crumpled the note and threw it away.

"Find him."

He was sure that it must have been Billos who gave Ciel the teleportation scroll.

Cale only gave the teleportation scroll if Ciel really needed it right then and there.  Cale never let Ciel keep the teleportation scroll for himself.

"Ask Billos where the teleportation scroll took Ciel. Even if it's to the end of the world, I will find him."

Cale's eyes currently looked like a predator that wanted to chase its prey.

'After finding him, I will definitely make him unable to walk for a week.'

An annoyed Cale kicked the man who was now covered in blood on the floor hard.

"Hey, we haven't even seriously tortured you yet. You haven't even felt yourself burning. Why are you already crying like a baby?"

Cale pulled the bloodied man's hair roughly and threw him against the wall violently.

"If you don't want this torture to continue, you better tell me what you have done to my beloved Ciel."

Cale sat on the chair provided while crossing his legs with Choi Han and Beacrox standing behind him.

To make Ciel, who really hates violence, want to stab him with a knife, there must be a solid reason for his actions.

In a trembling voice, the man told all the experiments given to subject 408 because he had a black mark.

That made Cale's eyes even darker.

The Ciel he met had a blue mark, not black.

That strengthened Cale's idea that Ciel was a different soul.

Research subject 408 is Prince Adin's favorite toy, which unfortunately disappeared after it fell into a river that flows directly to the Roan kingdom before it was about to head into the vast ocean.

His condition was also not good when he disappeared after hundreds of poison experiments and other painful things were done to his body.

The man told everything without hiding anything under the pressure of Cale's dominating aura.

Beacrox and Choi Han, who also heard the explanation, looked so furious that the veins in their necks were visible.  If they could, they wanted to tear the skin of the man in front of them alive.

Cale nodded and got up from his chair.

"Burn him to death after you feel he has paid for what he did to Ciel."

To let that bastard die without torture was too kind.

"And don't say anything about this to Ciel when you meet him."

Beacrox and Choi Han nodded.  Ciel hated hearing about someone getting hurt or dying because of him, so they understood why Cale told them to keep it their secret.

They also believe that Ciel doesn't want them to know about his past.

Cale walked out of the place not having the slightest sympathy for that bastard.

To burn a child, that bastard deserved such cruel torture.

“Young master, Billos said that the scroll has coordinates to the capital of the Roan kingdom.”