The Meet

"We've got you! Its okay!" Says the male doctor pushing my stretcher as I thrash amongst the restraints "FUCK OFF! JUST LET ME GO!" A lady with a check board stands at my hospital room and ushers me in.

"My name is Dr.Amy I am here to say that you are in a unsafe way of living and we are afraid you are a danger to yourself and others. We are here to help." She says as calmly as possible.

"A danger to others? Im going to take that fucking clipboard and slam it across the back of your head until I see your skull." I growl as I continue to struggle against the ties. "This is what I mean. Im going to leave you in here for awhile untill you calm down, I will be watching from both of the cameras pointed at each corner of your room." She points to two  white and black shiny circles planted into the sides of the wall.

She walks out I'd the room and I stand fuming, I was hoping to argue more. I can't believe Tara called an ambulance on me. I look up at the ceiling and see tiles. There's no light bulb or light source other than the fenced window along the wall. I look around the room and realize this isn't any normal hospital.

Im in a fucking psychiatric ward. WHAT THE FUCK TARA!

Calling the cops is one thing but sending me away? Thats a whole different fucking argument. I move around a little more and my head begins to hurt, my eyes tear up and I stop moving and just stare outside of the window.

I feel a tear slip down my cheek and I go to wipe it but my arms are locked in. "Oh fuck you." I say and feel several more tears follow.

I spent day till dawn crying for two days until I couldn't cry anymore. I just sat in silence as my eyes stung and my lips felt crackly. I had a really bad itch on my nose but my arms were locked, I really had to piss but my legs were strapped.

The door clicked open and I saw that bitch Dr. Amy more like Dr.Asshole. She smiled and I could feel my fist clench in the need to strangle her. "I see you've calmed down" she says happily "I see you've only bacame more of a stupid bitch." I was certainly not calm.

"Well..do you want to get to your room or stay here" she says passive aggressively and I clench my jaw "If I didn't have to piss this fucking badly id say stay here." I say almost a whisper "Oh goody!" She says and I almost cry at how stupid she looks.

She unties my restraints and puts a strait jacket on me. "Are you fucking kidding me?" I ask her looking back at her "You are a danger to yourself and maybe patients, the threat you pulled on me two days ago really showed.  Especially the nasty things you keep spitting at the camera."

Okay okay maybe I was calling her a sadist cunt but that really doesn't matter. Same with all the nurses that kept coming in here and shoving shit at me and I'd say if you don't stop I'll shove that pen into your  goddamn eyes-... okay thats enough examples, you get it though its not even that bad.

I shook my head at her as she pushed me into the waiting room I kept thrashing around "when I get out of here im going tattoo my name into your eye lid, and then drown you." I said in a rasp looking back at her. "If this makes you happy I think your the only patient every to threaten us. Maybe it'll make you even happier if I told you im about to throw you into a padded cell." She said with a fake smile.

I smiled at her fakely back and put my foot in front of hers "try me bitch" I said and made her fall face forward. She landed awkwardly on her side she looked back up at me with her glasses shattered. Ill remember that later.

"GUARDS-" she shouted and I ran, my arms still behind my back I saw a certain room and I ran into it. I saw about 5 people in it and I kept running as they all watched I saw a guard come up. "Oh shit.." I turned around to run but then I saw another one. I ran thinking I could get passed one but as I ran he threw me over his shoulder.

"FUCK YOU! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE GET ME DOWN!" I kicked my feet and shook ad my hair fell In front of my face, I looked over at the group. There was one in particular that just stared with a small smirk.

I looked at him, he looked sweet he looked like he was nic- a sharp slap fell on my ass and it was the guard as he began walking.

"You slut!" He screamed as I looked down "its not my fault im sorry!" He grabbed me by the waist pulling my skirt down "no! No daddy please!" I squealed and he smacked my ass "don't fucking whine you whore! Youre going to be sent to the gates of hell where satan is going to turn you filthy"

I screamed as loud as possible and began to cru "GO AWAY GET THE FUCK AWAY STOP STOP STOP NO NO NO! PLEASE STOP!" I screamed so loud it could probably make me a horror movie actor it was insane.

The guard dropped me to the ground and I feel harshly on um shoulder as I heard it pop. That must not be good. He covered his ear as I saw blood pooling from it. I pushed away and got back up trying to run but then forgetting there was another guard I fell to the ground and covered my chest with my knees. My eyes stung as I cried and felt a guard pick me up ad if I was a baby and cradled me.

I kicked my feet and cried, I don't know what they do here but I feel like I'm a wild animal trapped in a cage that people can just watch.

I was thrown into a padded inclosure and I cried harshly. My throat felt scratchy as I screamed. Now I'm in a padded cell with a straitjacket on. What the fuck?!

My breathing slowed and I fell asleep.

I just realized I never got to piss. Fuck.