Day 1

I wake up to Dr.Amy trying to calm Gladys as her screams fill the halls we all go to our doors still half asleep. She sitting on the ground in a hospital outfit and shes kicking her feet and crying. Everyone looks at it like its normal. "Whats happening?" I whisper to Cassidy and she looks at me "Todays the anniversary of her breakout to the hospital. She was supposed to leave yesterday but they had to bring her back after she started doing the thing that got her in here." I look at her surprised "how do you know that?" I smile and she points to Stevie.

He's talking with Johnnie and I look at him he looks disgusted. Was what happened last night a dream? I almost forgot everything.

Our secret..

I blushed remembering the hugs, the kisses, its so..unrealistic. I mean meeting someone for the first time and kissing them? I stare daggers at him and look back at Gladys. I feel bad.

I know what it feels like for people to look at you like your uncontrollable, she looks at me and sets her hands on her eyes. My brows furrowed and I looked down trying to control my tears. "Lets go back to our room if we keep watching it'll just get worse.." Cassidy says grabbing my sleeve and I flinch. She drops her hand and moves into the room as I follow behind.

I shut the door and go sit on my bed pulling the covers over my legs I smile "What were you guys doing when I came through?" I say with curiosity and she shakes her head blowing out a breath "We were talking about Jules." She says and closes her eyes like shes trying to forget something. I look at her and my smile fades "Who's Jules?" I ask and fear paints my face.

Did Jules know Johnnie? Is this a prank? What... what if they were dating and he's just Lonely so hes using me..

She looks at me "Jules was a patient here. She just got out but we all know shes going to come back." She says and looks under her pillow. "what the fuck..." she says and continues to look. I stare at what shes looking for and see a lighter. "Smoke?" I ask, I didn't think she'd be the person to cut. She shakes her head "I think Johnnie stole my fucking cigarettes." I stared at her concerned. Johnnie didn't tell me he smoked...

She gets up and creeps out into the hallway, I get up and see Dr. Amy still with Gladys and the guards are carrying her to the hospital section of the ward. "Fuck.." I whisper and run out tiptoeing to where Cassidy is. In my peripheral vision I see Dr. Amy walking with the guards.

I see Cassidy open their door and walk in "Who stole my smokes? Stevie? Was it you?" He smiled and shook his head. I stand outside of the door and see Johnnie, his hair looks cute and he has no makeup on. He looks so sweet right now. I wish they allowed cameras here. He frowns at me and I frown back.

Right the deal. I cant believe I came up with it. I hate this.

He points behind Cassidy "Why is she here?" He asks annoyed and I almost start defending myself "Shes here because shes cool, why do you not like her?" Cassidy snaps back and he sits up "Yeah I don't    Like her, she's fucking pathetic." He says sternly and I can see the sorry in his eyes. I don't care i like this free rage room.

"Im pathetic? Your fucking scared of food." Stevies mouth drops and Johnnie smirks. Why the fuck is he smiling? Cassidy looks at me "Damn...so something happened and um...I'll never mind just pass me a cig please im trying to fill her in on Jules-" "Why the fuck are you talking about Jules?" Riley says coming behind me. I take a step back but she looks so pissed.

Cassidy turns around "Because we can." Riley throws a small cardboard box at her "I took your cigs. So don't blame it on Stevie." She says annoyed and walks back to her room.

Cassidy looks at me with a smile "perfect!" She whispers to me shaking the tiny box in the air. I look over her shoulder and Johnnies not in his bed anymore, how the fuck did he move that fast?