So...?

QUICK WARNING!! THIS CHAPTER HAS VERY CRAZY TOPICS AND GORE PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION AND IM SORRY IN ADVANCE!!

I wake up and see my mother with Paul. Don't talk about Paul. I don't like him.

I sit up and set on my morning gown for breakfast as I walk out of my room Paul comes behind me with my mom i turn around  and she looks away as Paul flips me back over bending me over he grabs my hip and I keep my mouth shut, just keep your mouth shut and everything will be fine.

Daddy calls everyone down to breakfast before he can do anything and I walk with my head down. Don't look at anyone you'll give them the wrong idea.

I grab my bowl and today it's cereal instead of  oatmeal, that's better. I grab my spoon and my best friend comes up beside me, Stella with her as she pushes me into the table. I yelp and turn around and see Stella's bruised and bloodied lips and I almost laugh. I see my best friend standing there.

I Look at her and roll my eyes, "Just wait..." I whisper to myself and keep walking I sit down at a table with my mom grateful Paul isn't near I turn to her. "You can leave with me" I say swirling my spoon around in my cereal and she turns to me "What the hell are you talking about?" She says in her Appalachian accent.

I turn to her and look at her, her eyes angry and a little worried. But what I see most is hope. "I mean I'm leaving tonight, you can come with!" I say grabbing her arm. She looks at me for a quick second and then slaps me. "A-Are you out of your damn mind?!" Age screeches at me and I sink into my chair. "I'm not crazy I just have a great imagination!" I say back in a hushed tone.

She looks at me and stands up running off into the bathroom and I stand up grabbing my bowl I run over to Stella and dump the tray on her head. I leave the cereal for my best friend- ex best friend. I smear it all over her face and take the tray off of Stella's face as she tries to scream. "FUCK YOU!" I scream slamming the tray into her back over and over the sound of her spine breaking through the tray and her piercing screams become white noise to my ears and I continue until Daddy's up behind me pulling me away as I thrash in his hold.

I move back and forth and people begin rushing to the bloodied mess as Stella's and My ex Bestfriends screams fill the air. Daddy brings me into a room and slams me on the ground as I look around terrified. He stands over me and I panic I remember this one time I saw a TV show about this girl trying to run away from someone and she did a certain move that made him back the hell off. I kick him in between the legs as he toppled over I try to move away but he lands on my arm, I groan and push him off me. I stomp on his chest.

He screams "STOP THIS INSTANT CARRIE! GET OFF!" He yells and I continue to mess up his rib cage as blood spurts on my face I grit in between stops. "I-stomp-Will-smush-Never!" I get up wiping my hands on my cereal blood stained dirty gown. They make perfect prints as I grab some rope. I have no clue how to tie but I had a imagine in my head when Lucy hung herself. She had many loops and holes and I tried to match it with mine. Kind of hard to do when your 13.

He's tied on the ground and I smile as he coughs up blood. I walk up to him and I go to his desk looking through it, I go into this drawer and see zip ties, ropes, gloves, a small girls clothes, a small knife, one hatchet, and one hammer. I grab the hammer admiring the small details of wood as I twirl it around. I slam it into his ankle, if he thought he could run. He sure as hell can't now.

His yelps cover the room and I get on my hands and knees beginning to move the hammer back and forth. Fuck this feels good. Your own father torturing and abusing you for years. You finally get to do the same.