Lunch?

"Dr.Amy, Carrie needs you apparently its urgent."  Dr. William says, hes the guy who groped me. I've only been looking at his tag this whole morning.

You know whats actually okay about padded rooms? They're sorta comfy and you can lay where ever, then the downside is you cant slam your head into walls nor hurt yourself in anyway. I have been throwing myself on the ground for hours but I kinda just bounce back. Im going insane;

I hate the color white, my nose itches, I need to piss, and I need to hurt. Now.

Miss bitchface walks into the cell but stands near the door, Im scared her perfect pointed heels are going to blow out my bouncy house. "I heard you requested my appearance."  I look at her with a scowl "I heard you requested my appearance? What the fuck are we- are we in the 18-fucking-hundreds?" I say sarcastically and she rolls her eyes stepping off my balloon house and shutting the door I scream "WAIT!" Her had stops the door from closing and I can see its bruised from when I pushed her over, did I step on her hand? Whoopsie.

"Are we going to talk or waste time?" She asks and glares at me "I don't know maybe if you let me piss I'll get out of your hair!" I say with a smile and giggle. Okay seriously im going insane. "Get up." She demands  and I stand steadily my hands still tied to my back and she grips the restraints.

She pulls the door open and I walk out with her my face red and my hair insane. She throws me into the bathroom and closes the door. "I don't think you can undress. Would you like help?" She asks and I think for a moment. "Fine." She bends down to pull the band of my pants down, she looks up. "Are you sure?" I shook my head and closed my eyes as I tried to stay calm.

"Im gods helper, I am helping you." He slid his hands on the curve of my waist. "Trust me."

I began to shake and and let out a whimper, not in a weird way im just about to piss myself and the thought of him isn't helping. She slides my underwear down and I sit on the toilet I open my eyes and shes turned around. I still want to fucking murder her but thats kinda nice... I finish and I look up at her. "I do not allow you to..can you just take this off for a bit?" I begged and she looked at me and then smiled. "Okay. For a minute." She goes behind me and takes the Jacket off and I take a sheet of toilet paper and fix myself up.

She comes back behind me. "What?! Please I don't want it." I beg sweetly, I hope this'll fucking fool her. She shakes her head "You said one minute its been 6." She says and continues to strap me in. I stomp my foot but I realized I don't want to go back to my bouncy house. Its not it.

"So can I get my room?" I ask with a glimmer of hope in my eyes and she smiles "Glad you've finally calmed down." I keep smiling even though that reminds me of how much I hate her. 

She walks me out into the hallway and we go to a certain room thats a gray and there's a girl with blonde hair and she has purple comforters and her laptop. "Wait we get laptops here?" I ask and look at Dr. Amy she shakes her head "shes in college she only gets it for 25 minutes to get some homework done." She looks up and is still typing, thats some fucking talent.

"Dr. Amy hi. Who is this?" She asks her voice sweet but also cold "Im Carrie. Sup." I say, probably not the most okay introduction but whatever. She shakes her head still typing "Cool." Cool? Cool?! What the fuck does that mean?! No im just overreacting shes doing homework she probably doesn't wanna talk. "She is your roommate. Someone is coming to give you your stuff." I look at her "but...I don't need stuff I'm not staying here for that long." I say with an eyebrow raised "I'm sorry but you are staying here for 45 days." I stand shocked "40-fucking-5 days? Are you fucking kidding me?!" The girl on the bed laughs and I turn to her.

Keep fucking laughing and I'm gonna slam that computer into your head, I think but I don't say that I want to be friends with her.

Dr. Amy walks out and I sit on my bed, "Hey" I say and she closes her computer. "You don't want to talk to Gladys and stay near me, I'll introduce you to the rest of them but be careful with Johnnie. He's a pain in my ass." She rushes with a peppy voice "Anyways Hi im Cassidy and I would tell you why im here but its a long story." She rushes with a smile, okay she seems nice. "You can tell me, I'm gonna be here for awhile."