5

After school Taylor was walking home and saw Elijah sitting on her porch step waiting.

Taylor: What are you doing here?( She looks around) how do you know where I live?

Elijah: You asked how I knew your mother.

Taylor:  Let's talk instead ( she unlocks her door and invites him inside).

She sits on the couch, how do you know my mother?  You called me Amelia did you know her from years ago?

Elijah: when I first saw you I thought it was impossible,  you look just like her she had a daughter who both died from childbirth. Her name was Amelia mitchell and she was my brothers wife when we were human.

Taylor : that's my mother's name, wait  uncle Elijah?

Elijah: yes( crying)

They both hug and tears are shared

Elijah: your so beautiful just like her but how are you hear? Your father saw you both die

Taylor: grandma Esther told mother she had to leave with me so Mikael wouldn't find out. Mother took me and left to protect me, she even had my powers taken so I wouldn't be tracked.

Elijah: what of your mother? Where is she?

Taylor: she died when I was 4, I was outside picking flowers and I heard screaming, I ran inside and saw her tied to a chair with a man holding a sword to her neck. Next thing I know he decapitated her infront of me. Uncle Finn found us and took me to a witch named ayana, he told me grandma sent him to look after us and the man in there was Mikael.

Elijah: I'm so sorry if I had known( hugs her)

Taylor: it's not your fault uncle ( hugs him back). Uncle Elijah do you know where my father is?

Elijah: unfortunately not I betrayed his trust and we lost contact but this news with the doppelganger should draw him out.

Taylor: can you stay with me?

Elijah: of course I will