Chapter 16 (NC)

Nhu pov
"You don't know what you are doing to me ahhh" hia kissed and licked my collarbone.
"Nhu, can I take you from behind" hia whispered nibbling my ears knowing my weak spots . It didn't even take a second for me to become hard  after listening what hia just said. My face was now red as tomato.

This was what I wanted since what feels like forever. i just nod my head making hia groan with excitement.
I then turned around and put my hands on the glass shower door for support.
In less than few minutes my  perfect bouncy peach shaped ass was in front of his like a show piece.

Hia got to  his  position behind me and
was slightly touching my ass crack spreading shiver down my precum dripping penis.

Hia gropped my ass cheeks with both of his hands and started kneeding it like it's his stress reliever.
He spanked , gropped, bite and did everything you could imagine to my ass.
"Baby, your ass is looking so delicious want to eat it so bad" hia said giving kisses on both of them.
"Hia it's all yours" I say still pushing him to his limit.

He started licking the entrance so rough and hard I couldn't hold it anymore in
I'm sure my hole was as pink as my face.

it was turning me more on.

I  stopped breathing for a second as hia pushed his tongue into my entrance. He twisted his tongue inside my hole and i let out a loud moan. I couldn't stay quiet anymore. It was too much.
"Ahhh ahh hiaa I am ahh please Hia I want more"
The feelings were becoming overwhelming for me. My legs were shaking from pleasure-getting weaker.

As my legs were about to give up hia pulled his tongue from my hole which made me whimper from the sudden loss.
Hia leaned on my back and kept his right hand on my hand which was holding on to the shower door
Hia aligned his throbbing dick right at the opening of my and made a circle around my hole with his hard cock, making me whine.
" Stop teasing me hia, I can't take it anymore ahhh, I want you inside me right nowAhhaa, fuck baby, I'll make sure you scream my name even in your dream tonight." I shamelessly say. Too drunk from pleasure to feel embarrassed.

Hia shoved hard cock right into my hole that he just claimed ownership a few moments before.

A loud cry left out from my mouth started by the sudden movement.
"Hia, you are so big, I feel so full right now haaa"
Hia wrapped his left hand around my
stomach from behind.

He was pounding me from behind and was sucking and biting all over me neck and back. I guess I wasn't the only sexually frustrated.
" My teerak is taking hia so well, your walls are squeezing my dick like crazy so let me make you go crazy too " hia whispered in my ear giving it a lick as he increased his speed. My mind was just foggy at this point.

He was pulling out his dick half way and thrusting it in full speed continuously, hitting the bundle of my nerves every time.
Every time hia gave a hard thrust into me, the water from the shower head continously fall on my face making it more erotic than it already was.

"Haaa Zee" I moaned while i was floating in his pleasure. I couldn't think straight.

Zee stopped for a moment which made me whimper in protest. What is he doing!
He suddenly flipped me to looking at him and carried me. Without wasting time he shoved his dick in with one supporting my back.
"Scream my name."
Hia's grip around me became stronger.
The thrusts were now more stronger, penis going in and out of my hole, basically abusive my insides. Would I be able to walk to the airport at this point?

The body slapping sound with moaning and breathing inside the bathroom became intense.
"Ahh hia please don't stop haa, I'm all yours hia fuck me harder, claim every part of me."
Hia did the exact same thing  that I said to him.
With a few more hard thrusts, we  both reached peak of their orgasm and released our juices at the same time.
Hia pulled out his member from my hole which made me let out a soft grasp.
He gave me a long sweet kiss to calm down me of our excitement.
" I love you so much teerak " hia said but I was too tried to say anything, I probably just imagined it too. Lay on hia as he washes me off and fall asleep from the sound of the shower water hitting his back and his heart beating. I could get used to this.