𝗶𝗶. - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆.

"𝗜 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗗
𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗡𝗘𝗪"

"𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟 𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗔𝗙𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡
𝗜𝗠 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗬𝗢𝗨."

---ミ★ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗶𝗶. - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆. : 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁.

 : 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁

---ミ★

𝗬/𝗡 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗜𝗡𝗩𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗 to japan's party for the elite sports players hosted by her good friend, mikage reo.

y/n had met reo through her twin nagi, which also pursued professional soccer which in turn influenced y/n to become a sports surgeon.

funny thing is, y/n couldnt refuse since she was forced to attend by her brother, and mikage had even sent her clothes to wear so she had no excuse.

mikage had sent her an elegant backless black silk dress that reached the ground, rhinestones lining the straps and a slit running from her knee to the floor.

it had clung to her frame perfectly since mikage forced her to allow him to take her measurements yearly so he could send her clothes like this.

he also sent simple but probably expensive jewelry; a simple diamond necklace that looked like thin diamond chains layered upon each other, along with a matching bracelet and earrings that were a thin diamond chain.

he had even sent her two black french barrette clips that were lined with diamonds, along with a pair of black heels with rhinestones encrusting the straps.

she actually liked the dress. mikage had always known her taste of clothing after all.

---ミ★

as soon as she had stepped into the room—no, outside of her car, all eyes were on her. she was so pretty she had the attention of all on the street as she stepped out of the car her brother picked her up in.

"you didn't need to do that sei—now everyones looking at me."

she said uncomfortably. y/n had always sucked at receiving attention due to her independent nature, so all eyes of her was extremely unpleasant.

"wheres reo-?" she asked, hoping to greet and thank him for the wonderful outfit.

she looked around for the purple haired male, her eyes glazing over the crowd in a modestly elegant fashion.

as soon as she had spotted him at the other end of the room, she started walking over with her usual stoic face.

and as soon as mikage had spotted her, he said "you look beautiful today y/n."

"ah, the clothes did all the work reo—thanks for sending them over." she spoke in her usual monotone voice.

if one hadnt known her, they would have assumed she was being sarcastic, however to mikage and nagi they understood her inexpressive tendencies, as well as how she felt behind her monotone voice.

"no no no, y/n, youre the star of this event!" mikage beamed happily, however y/n shook her head in disapproval.

"you should be the star—not me." she stated blankly, however mikage and nagi could tell she had a slight bit of exasperation in her tone.

"ill go sit at the bar—if i stay in one spot theyll stop looking at me." she than began her walk to the bar, seating herself at the end.

she was alone—and looked fairly lonely—but that didnt seem to bother her.

however, it did bother a certain pink-eyed soccer player.

"one old-fashion please."

---ミ★ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗶𝗶. - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆. : 𝗲𝗻𝗱.

 : 𝗲𝗻𝗱

---ミ★

"𝗙𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗢𝗘𝗦𝗡𝗧 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟 𝗦𝗢 𝗕𝗔𝗗"

"𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗜 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗩𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗡
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗢"