𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𖣔

𖣔

Eunjoo's pov~

She runs towards her work place as the work place is a little bit far away from her college.

She almost out of breath because of running but she finally reaches her work place.

She open the door and saw her manager standing at the counter, "Oh shit.!" She mutter under her breath.

Manager look at her and says with a angry plus annoying tone "again late?! Why you always late? I'm not going to forgive you today".

"I'll not do this again next time, sorry sir"

"You have been giving this excuse form 3 months", he replies with an annoying tone.

"I'm sorry, please sir ", she says with a low voice while keeping her head down.

"1 month from today you have to work overtime, this is your punishment", he says, with a force voice, his hands are resting on his hips.

"But sir-", her manager doesn't let her complete her sentence and says, "No more talk". She nods as a 'yes' while looking down at the floor.

Her manager left and she went towards the counter.

"What's wrong?", She heard someone's voice and she looked back, "oh Lia" she signed.

Lia is Eunjoo's friend, they become friends because they work at the same place. Lia is 2 years older than Eunjoo.

"nothing", she replies without looking at Lia.

"How was your first day of college Eunjooniee?"

Lia asks and Eunjoo stays quiet, "oh it was not good I guess", Lia Says as she pat Eunjoo's head, "It's okay" and smiles.

'Her eye smile is literally my painkiller goshh, so calming'

I nod. Then both got busy because there were many customers.

Time skips~

It's now 10:30 pm.

"I'm sorry Eunjoonieee I have to go. I wish I could stay with you but manager will be angry if I accompany you", Lia says with a sad face.

"It's okay don't worry I'm totally fine", I show her a thumbs up and smile.

"Take care of yourself, bye" Lia says.

"Text me when you safely reached home, okay?", I said and she nod "Okay".

And she left.

After Lia left, the whole Store was empty and silent. Because Lia is the only one who keeps talking all the time.

Noisy one. A good noisy one tho.

"No customers are seen at this time. No one comes to the store at this hour, but still I have to stay here and work because this is my goddamn punishment", I said with an irritating tone.