𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"So this is your project and you have to complete this by the next week

"So this is your project and you have to complete this by the next week. Choose your partners for this project. Class dismissed" Our professor declare and left.

"IN 2 WEEKS!!!" Jhope shouted near my ears.

"Ahh!!" I shout back at him annoyingly, "Why are you always so loud?"

"Don't you hear? Professor just gave us 2 weeks to complete the project but for this project we have to read so many writers personal perspective and then have to understand deep meaning of it and then we will start to write the project by our own understanding. Isn't it too much" he is frustrated.

"That's why professor said to make team" I sighed.

"But still it's too much work and it's too short time" he is whining, "I have to practice dance for audition too."

"We will figure it out together don't worry" I'm consoling him but to be honest it's too much work in a short period of time and I don't even have time to sleep.

He looks at me for a brief moment and then grabbed my arm, "Eunjoo" he looks at me with so much affection, "Can you please do the whole project by yourself? I have dance practice" My eyes are wide, before I answered he again opened his mouth, "I'll give you a treat, whatever you want but please do it for me" I'm trying to free my arm from his grip.

"Eunjoo, please" he looks at me with "🥺" this face.

I clean my throat, "Why..... you looking at me like that?"

"🥺"

"What?" I asked again.

"🥺"

"Stop " I look away.

"🥺"

"I said stop"

"🥺"

"Aish.!! This boy" I rolled my eyes.

"🥺"

"I really don't have time" I'm trying to explain him but he is still giving me the same look.

"You don't love me" he pouted.

"Wow you are smart" I joked.

He hit my arm.

"How dare you hit a girl?" I'm overacting, "Oh my gosh...!!"

"Stop your acting and let's go" he dragged my hand.

"Where?" I asked.

"To see your Romeo" he teased.
I blushed.

"Stop blushing, we are going to read books for this project and you better only focus on the reading" he warned.

"Ofcourse we are only going to focus on the project works" I confirmed.

"We will see" he dragged me towards the library.