𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Jimin's pov:

Jimin's pov:

"'What about Eunjoo? Do you think she is beautiful?'"

"'He is not my son but he can be my son-in-law'"

I took a deep breath.

It's been like 3 Days I visited Eunjoo's mom's house.

Why those words are stucked in my mind?

Why aunty asked me that?

She said she was just joking than why I kept thinking about it?

I must be overthinking it.

"Captain"..

I looked at the ground where my teammates are practicing.

"Captain are you okay?" Alex, One of my teammate asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"I noticed 2 times that you are thinking something deeply. Are you somehow worried about the next final match?" He question.

Worried about the match?

That football match is nothing compares to the match which is going on between my heart and mind right now.

"Captain..??" Alex's voice bring me back from my thoughts again.

"Yeah, I'm fine.. you guys can rest now, enough practice for today" and I went towards the canteen for some drink.

As I entered the canteen I saw Eunjoo's friend, I don't know his name, it's something like J-dope or something...

I didn't see Eunjoo today. I don't know where she is.

I went towards him to asked about Eunjoo.

"Hey, do you know where is Eunjoo?" I asked him.

"She is probably in the library waiting for her Romeo" he said scrolling his phone without looking at me.

"Romeo?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yes, but who you are ask--" he looks at me and his eyes get widened, "oh, Jimin I'm your biggest fan. I'm so excited for the next match Captain, best of luck" he said with so much excitement.

"Thank you but can you please tell me where is your friend Eunjoo?" I asked again.

"She left sometimes ago, she said she has some important work to do"

She probably went to her part-time work.

"But you said she is waiting for her Romeo in the library" I put my hands inside my pocket.

"I said? No. You misheard something" he laughed awkwardly.

Strange.

"Can I ask you something?" I look around my surroundings to make sure no one is involved in our conversation.