|10| Needy Little Slut

Your Dinner Fit•••

Your Dinner Fit
•••

You were the first one into your room as Hotch had stayed back at the scene slightly later than you. Grateful, you eagerly unlocked the door to your hotel room and made sure to keep it unlocked for Hotch to come into when he arrived. You decided you were going to take advantage of the extra time you had waiting for Hotch, so the first place you went was the shower. You weren't able to use the shower for yourself yet, so this was a ravishing moment for you.

You grabbed your razor, shaving cream, and body wash before heading in. You were brought by surprise by the beauty of the shower as you opened the large glass door and set your things on one of the racks next to the shower head. You turned the faucet handle to the right as the warm water began to flow out.

Before stepping in, you extracted your clothes and tossed them into the corner next to your side of the counter. The water was a bit too hot for your liking, so you turned the faucet handle slightly to the left making it the perfect temperature. Surprisingly, the  water pressure was just perfect, it was like something you wished you had at home. You enjoyed your first few moments in the shower as you let the water graze down your body before you actually began your shower activities.

You decided that the first thing you were going to do was wash your hair, so you turned around to have your back facing the shower head as you let the warm water stream down your hair. You grabbed your shampoo and squirted a glob into your hands before rubbing it into your roots, slowly working your way towards the ends. You let the product marinate before rinsing it out and repeating the same process with your conditioner.

After you finished running the leftover shampoo and conditioner out of your hair, you began shaving, starting at your legs and moving up. The choice of scrub you chose had a cherry scent to it, perfectly matching your body wash. You let the blades carefully run up your body, making sure to shave everywhere just in case something major occurred. You then followed your shave by thoroughly washing your body with your cherry body wash. You gently rubbed circles on your body with the body wash as you thoroughly washed each section.

What felt like a long shower only lasted around 30 minutes as you got out of the shower  noticing that the time was only 6:30. You were still going to be late, but it's better than being an hour late.

You wrapped one of the hotel towels around your body before grabbing your worn work clothes and heading into the main room.

To your surprise, Hotch was still not yet there, so you figured you could do whatever you needed in the bathroom without him barking at you to hurry up.

You hadn't really packed any fancy clothes, so you grabbed the most dressy thing you could find. It was a black, short, fitted, skirt that had a matching top that was made to look like a womens suit jacket. It was more on the sexier side, as you weren't supposed to wear a top underneath, but it was the best thing you could find.