33 🔞

W o o y o u n g

W o o y o u n g.
My apartment smelled fresh. It must've been the smell of the candles from rituals that I had placed in the living room in order to make my flat feel more alive. My suitcase still in my left hand, I walked into my bedroom. The simple white but very clean room was maybe my favorite room.

The feeling of guilt still rushed through my entire body. Everything was so messed up that I didn't even know whom I did more wrong. Felix's parents and sister, who kindly invited me over, cooked for me, laughed with me, included me? Or maybe Felix who brought me over, introduced me to his loved ones?

Or San. Who thought we could built something or — whatever. I pressed my lips together and slowly began to unpack my belongings just to place them where they were just a few days ago.

The weather wasn't nice. A very harsh sound of raindrops crashing against my window made me realize that a big storm appeared. I looked outside curious to see what the city looked like. A few strangers were rushing home, running to escape the rain. A few students from university, who had probably studied in the library tried to protect their book from getting wet.

And a dark mercedes that didn't move an inch parked right in front of my house, the driver not visible because of its dark windows. The stranger obviously unbothered by the rain. Maybe he waited for the sun to come out again?

I tilted my head. An expensive black Mercedes on campus was strange. Nobody drove such an expensive car over here. We all took the bus or had older cars that were affordable. The best car I've seen around was maybe an old BMW.

I didn't think about it too much and decided to call Yeonjun, one of my best friends in order to chat a bit. I honestly didn't tell anyone what had happened. I felt anxious to tell the truth. I knew what I did was wrong. But how should I continue this journey?

San and I didn't even exchange numbers. I wasn't even able to contact him. Maybe it was for the better that we would continue our lives right where we stoped but — was it really the right thing? Somehow I felt unsure.

"Hello?" Yeonjun picked up. I gulped and answered with a little "hey it's me, Wooyoung". I felt guilty since I didn't call him during the last week. We usually stayed in contact pretty often but last week made me think about everything and everything.

Our conversation was long and thoughtful. He didn't react weird to the news but he was a bit surprised to hear that Felix's and my journey now ended pretty heavily. He didn't think such thing would happen - and so did I.

I shook my head after we ended the call. Yeonjun seemed to be open for the new arrival in my life, meaning San, to come forward. I wasn't so sure about it.

San was successful, super rich and extremely busy. He wasn't just any man. He was the business man in Seoul and South Korea. He was someone who had an influence on the world.
Compared to him I was a no one. But it didn't feel like it when we were in the hut together.

San wasn't someone who bragged about his succeeds. He was busy but he didn't let anyone know about his business.

But it was over right? I didn't have his number and he didn't have mine. We weren't able to contact the other. And it was for the better.

I looked outside again. A big thunderstorm hit the city and I wondered where San was right now. He surely didn't stay at the hut. Maybe he also traveled home. I took a deep breath.
The black Mercedes still didn't move an inch. It made me, again, wonder who it belonged to.

Whilst thinking I opened the letters that I just brought inside. I missed a few things but nothing too crazy. One letter caught my eyes and made me gasp. It was a letter from Choi group. It was their response to my application. I send them one in order to get an internship in their psychological department.

I tilted my head and clenched my jaw. I really got in. They really wanted me for an internship. But my eyes widened Choi group. Their name. Is it- ? I gulped and took my cellphone in order to search for their name and their CEO.

"Fuck" I whispered to myself. CEO Choi San. Sure. Does this really have to happen now? How fucking lucky. I shook my head. This internship was good, very good. It was nearly the best internship one could possibly apply to. And I got in. I got into a crazy good internship but — at one of San's companies. 

I mean- would I even see him? He was the CEO. The CEO would never step a foot into the psychological department right?

Now I suddenly had two weeks to prepare for it and live with the fact that I would may or may not see Choi San again.

A / N:Not a long chapter tho but It'll make sense :,) just trust meI missed you guys!!

A / N:
Not a long chapter tho but It'll make sense :,) just trust me
I missed you guys!!