Chapter -5

Third person (P.O.V)

A room which is now looking like a mess; everything was shattered here and there and you can say that an earthquake has been here and suddenly with sudden loud noise a door opened and man came out looking like he just took shower ; some water droplets sliding down from chest to south and with wet hair the man was looking like a Greek god and he was none other than....................................... Mr. Shubham Gill.

Shubham ( P.O.V)

I was getting ready for my dinner date with Ishaan as I've promised him earlier in the class.........

Flashback....

" Ahem ahem ". Aditi coughed loudly trying to gain our attention because we were busy staring at each other and it worked because next moment Ishaan snapped and said.

" Ufff Aditi if you are having hichkich why don't you take Vicks ki goli or cough syrup".

" Ishaan come on let's go, our next class is about to start". Aditi said being impatient at the fear of getting late to their next lecture.

" But......" Ishaan started but stopped when I spoke.

" Ishaan she is right go to your lecture now as I also have take another classes and I've also some work so go and we will meet in the evening for our dinner date". I said and kissed his hands which I have been holding for a while now but how I don't know; it must be my hands stupid hands I thought .

" Okay bye and Aditi come I'll give you Vicks". Ishaan said while blushing and glaring at Aditi which made me smile a little.

Flashback endsss....

Thinking this I got ready and took my car keys to go out and meet Ishaan.

( Shubham 's outfit)

After driving for 1 hour I reached at Ishaan's apartment and after sending a quick text to saying that I'm waiting outside to which I got no reply; after waiting 2 or 3 minutes I saw Ishaan running towards my my car while talking on phone; as he reached the car I got out and opened the car ( can I also this princess treatment 🥺) seeing this he smiled and mouthed a quick thanks and got inside and after making sure he was sitted comfortable-ly I closed the door and got on driver waiting for him to finish his call......

Sometimes later after saying take care he hung up and turned towards me and hugged me tightly while swinging our body lightly he said.

"Sorry shub it was Aditi she in hospital as she got hurt while cutting vegetables"

" Ohh is she okay I mean do we need drive at hospital." I asked feeling little sad but mostly concerned for Aditi.

" No no she said she's okay so don't need cancel our plan ". Ishaan said quickly after releasing me from the hug.

" Okay let's go then". I exclaimed loudly feeling excited.

"Yess let's go". Ishaan said flashing me his beautiful smile which made my heart skip some beat.

And I tell you this never happened but I guess something has changed but what I don't know I thought but not giving much thought to this. I started driving towards the restaurant.

Aditi (P.O.V)

After getting an earful from Ishaan while getting my bandage and treatness injection; I was exiting the hospital only collide into someone and I immediately closed my eyes in fears of falling only to realise that someone's hands on my waist had  stopped me from kissing the floor with my bum as I was busy in this thoughts ; someone's voice pulled me out and that someone was the person who was holding; so to save some little bit dinity I have left I stood on my legs and was going to thank him until he opened his mouth and said.

" Miss I know I'm handsome but try not stare at me like this." I Rolled my eyes on this statement and said.

" Huh you wish, you look like a burned potato " his face morphed in confusion and he asked.

"Aayein".

" Baigen". I replied and without listening anything I left from there while crusing him.

************************************
Hello my bootiful readers
I really didn't had intention to update but thought to update for you guys as tomorrow I'm won't be able update. I hope you guys like this chapter and don't forget comment your thoughts and vote ( I think this chapter is not boring and long). ( Good night)

( Ishaan's outfit for the dinner date)

                                                                  Bye purples