Chapter -7

Third person ( P.O.V)

Two boys were talking to each other or you can say that one was whining and other was trying not to kill...........

Shubmam (P.O.V)

After dropping Ishaan home from our beautiful "date" I came back home only to find Abhi in long overcoat sitting infornt my home while tea.

I slowly called him and he gave stink eye as soon as he heard me and jumped on me.

" You defective human species, you fucking forgot that I was coming back today and I was standing at airport looking fool for 4 hours". He exclaimed in anger while trying to beat.

"Oh sorry abhi, I was out for with Ishaan". I apologized while trying to feel guilty but Atlas I can't because I had best time of my life and abhi looked at me like he knows.

"Yeah yeah now come on open the door so we can go inside, it's too cold outside". He said while smacking him for the last time and after that we moved inside the house.

As we got inside Abhi started to ignore me so I asked

"Hey still mad at me"?

But he ignored me and said

"Twinkle twinkle little star " which confused me little but I played along and said.

" How I wonder what you are "  I sang.

"Wish I could hit you with my car " he replied while giving me his an stink eye which said a lot.

"So I guess you are still mad but it's the one time "  I tried to reason only for him to starting shouting.

"One time? One time? Seriously did you forget when we are in the science lab together and locked in and I had to spend all night there or remember when when we went for playing golf and stopped to get the fuel, you left me on petrol pump ". He shouted at me while trying to make me remember So little mistakes.

" Okay I am sorry and let's go sleep because I am tired good night " I said and walked away after patting his shoulder ( and off course living him to curse you five generation).

Ishaan ( P.O.V)

After shub dropped me home and promised to meet me in college; we did a quick hug and took off while I got inside my apartment only to see Aditi sitting there watching " red, white and royal blue" so I called her

" Aditi what are you doing here "?  I asked her.

" Past dorm time" she answered in three words only.

" Oh how's your hand" I asked her about her hand because on phone she was not telling me anytime.

" It's good just paining little bit but I've taken the meds" . She answered.

" Okay then I am gonna to bed first and you also retire bed early as tomorrow we have college ". I said and retired towards my room.

Third person (P.O.V)

A dark room ( darker than my future) and a someone was sitting in a chair smiling devilishly looking at something until someone said .

" Boss we're ready "

" Now I just have to wait for the right time "

" But boss are you sure ahhhhhh... " The person goanred in pain as the bullet went right through his shoulder.

" If you ever questioned me remember that I will myself kill you " the person said while playing with his gun .

" Yes dad "  the person who got shot replied without any emotions betraying their face and voice ice cold.

The storm of fate, destiny and love is to unwind now , let's see who survives and who crumbles to ashes.

************************************
So hi
I guess this is it for this chapter.
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and comment down your thoughts and don't forget to vote and my first exam was very easy but my second one is going to kill ughhh save him god. But you guys don't worry.

                   Bye purples