Chapter -16

Third person (P.O.V)

As the girl wiped her tears and turned around, with the photo frame and touched it gently, as her tears were still rolling down her face.

" Ma'am, their family is coming here." Said a man in black outfit with no expression on his face.

" Let them come and till then let's plan their blood bath, tomorrow is the day." The girl said and smiled looking at the photo.

Ishaan (P.O.V)

I was running as fast as I could but I could still hear their footsteps, I tried to look around but I couldn't find anyone.

It was like I was in middle of nowhere, but I was still running but I heard gunshot and I could feel they were coming closer.

I quickly hid myself behind the forest bushes.

' shit look , he must be somewhere." I heard one of them say this.

I was trying to make no noise but soon I felt a gun behind my back.

And a voice whispering near my ear" found you little doll."

"Ahhhh" I woke up shouting and sweat covering my whole body as I just bathed.

This dream felt too real, as if I have actually lived this moment. But I don't remember it and I can't remember anything since that incident.

Even after thinking and pressuring alot, I couldn't remember anything; so I got up to workout as it's already 5a.m and I won't be available sleep now.

Aditi (P.O.V)

Ahhhh such boring, such a boring people, I was thinking this while buying my favourite Ice cream but off course, I had to bump into this Dr crocodile.

" Ohh Ms. Chhipkali , fancy seeing you here." Said Dr. Crocodile/ Abhishek

" Listen not in mood to entertain you so piss off." I said while trying to look for tender coconut ice cream but couldn't find any.

" Well it's you who's being a stalker and following me ." He said it like that as if I was interested in him and I was going to give him an earful until I saw my favourite ice cream in his cart and without thinking I took it in my hands.

" Ohh god , you got this, please can I have it." I said while showing my puppy eyes to which he rolled his eyes and said.

" No" okay he's rude but I need this ice cream.

"Please"I tried again but he rolled his eyes again and went to take it back but I move it behind back but he tried again and then we started to fight, so I did what I thought was right.

I kissed him on..................................................

Cheeks and ran towards the counter, and paid the bill quickly while he was frozen there. So I whistled and he turned.

" Thanks for ice cream." I said and ran out of the store.

************************************
Hey guys sorry for late update but my boards are coming so I have to study but I will try to update in between and please keep supporting this and send sweet comments. Don't forget to comment and vote. Love you guys.

                                     Bye purples..