Chapter - 8

Third person (P.O.V)

Silent winter morning around 8'o clock; A boy slowly came out of his room covered in shawl (A/N - yah hath mujhe de de Thakur) and moved towards a another room, as he entered he saw a boy sleeping peacefully ( but not for long) as he slowly moved towards and and dumped the cold bucket of water on that boy which caused him to sheriked so loudly, shouting.....

Shubmam ( P.O.V)

I was sleeping peacefully until I felt cold water being dumped on me; I woke up shouting.

"Ahhhh flood, flood". Someone laughed loudly at that and I turned my head towards that sound in such speed that you would question how I didn't broke my neck and as I looked towards that unfortunate person to find it was Abhi who was laughing on me.

" Seriously shub, flood?? Huh I expected better from you". He said while laughing to which I just Rolled my eyes.

" And seriously Abhi throwing cold water very muture , you know what now you will clean my bed". I deadpended and glared at Abhi to say no but after seeing my expression he kept mum and nodded his to which I just smiled and went to get ready.

After getting ready. I went downstairs to find Abhi having breakfast which was sandwich and as you know I am very good person and friend so I snatched it before he could take a bite, and stuffed my mouth and Abhi just glaring at me to which I showed him my tungoue.

" Shub yaar woh mera tha , tu apna banane le ta ( shub friend it was mine, you should have made for your own)." He grumbled anger ly and asked me about my plans for as it was Saturday.

" Noth..". Before I could complete my sentence, my rang beside and I picked up without seeing the screen.

Bold - person on the line
This - shubmam

Phone call.....

" Hello." I answered.

" Hello....." Someone replied in whispering manner.

" Who's this" ?  I asked.

" Your death". The said and Hung up  leaving me confused.

Phone call ends.

As I was busy in thoughts I didn't hear Abhi asking me that who called.

" Don't know" was the only answer I gave and without giving much I planned to spend the evening with Ishaan...

But Still who was he?

************************************
Umm hi
Here's a short update for you guys, enjoy don't forget to comment and vote .

My wify I love you, will you marry me 🙈😽 jahnvisingh_11

And thank you for the cover luv_ex