Chapter -6

Third person ( P.O.V)

A car stopped infornt of a seemly large restaurant and a boy got out of the car from driving sit and rushed other side of the car to open it's door and another boy came out of the passenger sit and flashed small smile at the boy holding the car door for him; the first guy said to wait while go and park the car to which the second guy nodded his head.

Ishaan ( P.O.V)

I was standing outside of the restaurant as shub has went park his car; as I was thinking about this something, I suddenly felt someone's hand on my waist only realise it was shub so I turned towards him and asked.

" What are you doing." gesturing his hands on my waist to which he just smiled and took my hand and started walking towards the restaurant; as we entered I was surprised by the decor of the restaurant from inside, beautiful beige colour Wall with some cute yet artistic painting which was looking beautiful in the dim lights, as I was busy looking around a waiter came and said to follow him and while I was confused but yet walking with shub and as we slowly reached our table I was starstruck because infornt of was beautifully decorated table with candles on it and near it

                                                                  It was so beautiful that I started staring it until shub said to sit and he as gentleman pulled the chair for me to sit.

" Well I guess Paris thought you some ethics". I jokingly said as I sat.

" Oh dear you don't know what Paris have thought me". He replied with his   smile which looked dangerous to which I furred my eyebrows thinking what did he mean and before I could two waitera and started serving dish which I tell you all of the foods are favourite.

"Oh god shub you still remember my favourite dish". I asked while eyeing dish hungry ly because come on the waiters can't know about my likes and dislikes.

"I will never forget what are you like". He replied with cheeky smile which made my cheeks turn scarlet and mind you it was because I was feeling hot, I was NOT blushing.

" So how have been all this time". This is how our beautiful evening while eating, talking and reliving some our childhood memories that was until shub got a call to which he said he needed to attend so I said go ahead and after excusing he went to attend the call. I off course started eating and waiting for shub; after shub came back, we started talks again from where we have left.

It was really nice having dinner with shub after so many years. I thought.

************************************
Hey hello
How are you guys doing?
Please be safe it's too cold outside and my exams are starting from tomorrow but don't worry I will update the chapter but pray for me to pass . Don't forget to comment your thoughts and vote

                Bye purples